2004 Mach 1 w/4,778 miles Giveaway on Facebook

kressel1

SVT-03
Established Member
We are completely full as of 9:20 this evening. If someone doesn’t pay for their spot, I’ll let you know. Thank you for your willingness to help.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I’m interested if a spot opens up message me please. Prayers to your family man!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

kressel1

SVT-03
Established Member
I haven’t updated the list yet, my Dad is having a difficult day. I’ve been helping my Mom since I don’t have school today. I’m updating everything now. I’ll definitely let you know if someone doesn’t fulfill their spot. Thank you.

kressel1

SVT-03
Established Member
For those of you that have participated within my Dad’s Mach 1 Giveaway, we are hosting a live drawing today, the 23rd of January at 3:00 p.m. (Central Time). It will be hosted live from my personal Facebook page and recorded as well.

If you’re unable to attend the live drawing, the recording of the event will be posted on my Facebook page for 2 weeks. I will be contacting all winning numbers immediately after the drawing.

My Facebook page is under my name, Rylan Kressel
Here is a link to my page: Facebook

As a follow up to the drawing, I will post the 6 winning numbers with coordinating names on this webpage as well.

Thank you to everyone the has participated and for your support of my Dad.

Sincerely,
Rylan

kressel1

SVT-03
Established Member
Thank you again for all of your help. I truly appreciate the support each of you have given to my family. Hopefully when my Dad gets well, we’ll be able to rejoin the Mustang community.

Here are the winning numbers and names below:

First is $300.00 Cash - #155
Second is $300.00 Cash - #17
Third is $400.00 Cash - #65
Fourth is $500.00 Cash - #198
Fifth is $500.00 Cash - #85
Sixth is Mach 1 w/Parts - #129

If you have Facebook, the Entire Video of the drawing is posted on my personal page.

Thank you,
Rylan

kressel1

SVT-03
Established Member
That would be wonderful, however it’s going to be very difficult to replace his 4,778 mile Mach 1. Not to mention, in his favorite color of Orange!!!

Users who are viewing this thread