2004 Mach 1 Mustang 7K MILES

asr408

Established Member
I have a beautiful 2004 mach 1. It is a 5-speed and has right around 7300 miles but might go up slightly. It is all stock down to the original tires and is unmolested. It has been kept in a garage all of its life. More pictures will be put up soon! If you want you can contact me at (706) 970 9604 or on here. I am considering trades and I am really looking for a clean 6-speed tacoma. Price is $21,000 OBO! Please don't waste my time or yours. Car is located in Hiawassee, GA and can be looked at pretty much anytime!

Cla66ic

Established Member
^ same. In for a few more such details as well. I'm just down the road in BR. Might come have a look!

asr408

Established Member
^ same. In for a few more such details as well. I'm just down the road in BR. Might come have a look!

It's black with a flat black stripe! I'm not quite sure on the interior package..it has the Mac 1000 stereo system in it if that helps? Sorry for not listing it! And you are welcome to anytime!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
It's black with a flat black stripe! I'm not quite sure on the interior package..it has the Mac 1000 stereo system in it if that helps? Sorry for not listing it! And you are welcome to anytime!

Sounds awesome and I have somebody that is saying they are going to buy mine but you know how that goes and I was looking for a black mach. You have window sticker and certificate and everything?

And j don't think they offered the mach 1000 in a mach? Maybe you mean mach 460??

Last edited:

asr408

Established Member
Sounds awesome and I have somebody that is saying they are going to buy mine but you know how that goes and I was looking for a black mach. You have window sticker and certificate and everything?

And j don't think they offered the mach 1000 in a mach? Maybe you mean mach 460??

That might be what it is? Sorry for not knowing all the details. I don't have the window sticker but I do have the certificate. You can text me if you want (706) 970 9604

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
That might be what it is? Sorry for not knowing all the details. I don't have the window sticker but I do have the certificate. You can text me if you want (706) 970 9604

ok not sure how i feel about no window sticker lol let me see if mine sells and i will text you

asr408

Established Member
ok not sure how i feel about no window sticker lol let me see if mine sells and i will text you

I don't have the window sticker because we aren't the original owner. The car was bought in 2006 with 2k miles on it.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I don't have the window sticker because we aren't the original owner. The car was bought in 2006 with 2k miles on it.

i see was that not the original owner and i have an 02 gt 2v with the original window sticker and i am not the original owner either

Cla66ic

Established Member
Were you pulling into the Yatch Club/Marina last night? (Saturday, 22nd) That was me in the Grabber Blue Boss, heading to see WWZ. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread