2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Azure Blue

DylanMach4694

Pains me but I'm listing my 2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Azure Blue
I recently moved and had a new born, so I'm downsizing a little bit. I listed my 08' Viper and now this is next on the block. I've owned this car for 10 years but I'm really hoping to buy another bucket list snake 03-04 Cobra only reason I'm truly considering selling.

93,501 Miles. Won't be going up because it's now in winter storage. Over the last few years I only put around 2,000 miles a season. I purchased the car with around 40,000 miles in 2010.

Modifications- All mods were done around 85,000 miles
99-01 Cobra Front Bumper
Mach 1 Chin Spoiler
03-04 Cobra Side Skirts
03-04 Cobra Mirrors
Vinyl Wrapped Black Roof
Cobra Jet Emblems On Shaker
5% Rear Tint, 20% Front
18" SVE Drift Wheels
Power Stop Rotors Drilled And Slotted
Ford Performance Pads
Toyo TQ Drag Radials P315/35R18
Toyo Front Tires
H&R Lowering Springs
Borla Atak CatBack installed 2,000 miles ago
Magnaflow Catted X Pipe installed 2,000 miles ago
SLP Line Lock
FRPP Differential Cover
FRPP 4:30 Gears
Moser 31 Spline Axles
McLeod Street Pro Clutch
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Subframe Connectors
Tokico Shocks 10,000 miles ago and whole front end was rebuilt with Moog parts
Mach 1 Door Sills
Custom 03-04 Cobra seats with blue suede inserts
Lloyd Discontinued Azure Blue Mach 1 Embroidered Floor Mats

I'm sure there is more that I'm forgetting but I have reciepts for everything, when I purchased the car it was completely stock besides flow master mufflers. The body is all original paint besides the parts that have been changed and shows well, normal wear and tear, rock chips and small scratches. Never been in any sort of an accident. No rust whatsoever I have stored it every winter as I believe previous owner did. Interior is near mint condition. Runs well and drives good. Has a very clean and crisp sound not too loud but mean enough to turn heads. At the time this car was everything I wanted and I made it to my liking but I would love to see someone get the car and take it to the next level performance wise because I feel appearance it has it all going for it. I just think I'm ready to take the next step and hunt a 700whp Terminator.

I have all factory documents with build sheet and certificates
mach.jpg
mach2.jpg
mach3.jpg
mach4.jpg
mach6.jpg
mach10.jpg
mach11.jpg
mach14.jpg
mach17.jpg
mach16.jpg

My asking price is $12,500. Please keep rude comments to yourself, I don't have to sell the car. It doesn't matter but I have a ton into this car as do we all and it would be hard to buy one and replicate it for this.

Located in Macomb, Michigan. 35 minutes north of Detroit. 48042.

Feel free to DM me for more questions or pictures and I'll shoot you my cell number.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a nice looking Mach. Hope you were able to sell it. I like the custom seats with the blue inserts.

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Beautiful car! Love the Azure Blue ones!
If you sell it and are looking a 700hp terminator, let me know. I am selling my 2003 10th anniversary Torch Red one.
Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread