2004 Fall Civil Wars @ The Rock Pics

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Hey guys........I took several pics today at the event and thought you guys may like to see some. So far I have 4 or 5 pages of them, with about 3 more to go. I'll have the rest up soon so check back. Pics aren't of the best quality, but I went for quantity to give you guys some things to look at. Hope you enjoy !!!!:coolman:

CLICK HERE TO SEE PICS ON MY WEB PAGE

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
haha from the looks of where you took those pictures...I may have been sitting right under you at times. None of the TT stang?? That thing was freakin crazy. I really liked the holcomb car also.

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Originally posted by 89lxfoxbody
haha from the looks of where you took those pictures...I may have been sitting right under you at times. None of the TT stang?? That thing was freakin crazy. I really liked the holcomb car also.

Well then, you may have noticed me. I was the stocky guy with a goat-tee, shaved head (that was getting burned) and a black River City Mustang Club T-shirt on. LOL. I have ALOT more pics, but it takes so long to edit them all, that I took a break :p I really liked that Flame/Sheet metal paint scheme turbo Stang alot. How about that damn Grand National doing a near 8th mile wheely?:rockon:

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
yeah talk about sick. Those Grand Nationals will scream. Got to love the way the turbos sound when they are staging up at the lanes. They're were some killer street mustangs up there also. Kind of sucked when that dude blew his motor or whatever during the real street class and decided to ride the whole track making them have to re-prep the track taking about an hour...I don't believe I noticed you...but I was wearing a red shirt and blue shorts with a bit of a beard going on. I'm 6'9 also so I'm sure I would have stuck out from that also.

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Originally posted by 89lxfoxbody
yeah talk about sick. Those Grand Nationals will scream. Got to love the way the turbos sound when they are staging up at the lanes. They're were some killer street mustangs up there also. Kind of sucked when that dude blew his motor or whatever during the real street class and decided to ride the whole track making them have to re-prep the track taking about an hour...I don't believe I noticed you...but I was wearing a red shirt and blue shorts with a bit of a beard going on. I'm 6'9 also so I'm sure I would have stuck out from that also.

See that 4.99 run yesterday??

Users who are viewing this thread