2004 Competition Orange Vert

drewsky121

Established Member
Hampton, VA Area
Price starts at $26000.. open to offers
This is a stock cobra. Motor has been untouched, there is a pioneer head unit installed with the car. (stock head unit will come with car) The shift knob has been changed out but I still have the original. The supercharger pulley cover has been removed but still have as well. I just bought the car a little bit ago however, I need a new engine in my other car that is far more important and valuable to me, and want to get it running. It does have a magnaflow exhaust on it and i believe the abs module needs to be replaced.
It has 50,000 miles on it and it is 1 of 72 orange verts to roll off the cobra line. 2004 was the only year they made this color (as most know on this forum). The interior is in fantastic shape and the only issue with the exterior is the paint that is slightly fading on the bumpers. Power windows, power locks and everything that comes standard with a cobra. a/c is cold
Car drives amazing, smooth, beautiful, just the way it did off the line.
Also has a fresh synthetic oil change.
If you have any questions please text or call me, 6087745169.
Serious buyers only please.

PICTURES: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/3845695689.html

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
don't see this lasting long.....good looking ride OP....GLWS :beer:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
no i don't, is there an easy way to find that number out?

no not really, you used to be able to just call svt and they would tell you, but now they make you jump through hoops.

I am showing #0137 used to be in Chesapeake if you bought it locally

drewsky121

Established Member
i did buy it locally, but the guy i bought it from was in hampton and works with me, so it may have been from chesapeake

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i did buy it locally, but the guy i bought it from was in hampton and works with me, so it may have been from chesapeake

cool well good luck with it man! looks in nice shape, and there are usually people looking for these on this board :thumbsup:

kccobra1

Established Member
Front bumper looks re-sprayed. Any paint work done on this car? Accidents?

thanks

3K73G13Ia5Na5E25K7d62de9d6a6c44f01a98.jpg

3J73N43H65N95L75Ecd6297f03662ca8d1065.jpg

3Mf3I33F65Eb5F95J9d62cc7121606507187b.jpg

Last edited:

drewsky121

Established Member
the bumpers were not resprayed, but as said they fade if its been in the sun. its common for comp orange stangs to have that issue. no accidents that i know of or was said. there are some paint chips in the hood that i forgot to mention but nothing major whatsoever.

drewsky121

Established Member
I can't say I've dug down into it enough to find out what state it was originally in, sorry. And I will take pictures tomorrow during lunch when it should be sunny. East coast sucks with guessing rain and weather.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
the bumpers were not resprayed, but as said they fade if its been in the sun. its common for comp orange stangs to have that issue.

yup. Fortunately yours doesn't look very faded. Mine was almost a completely different color.

Good luck! Gorgeous car!

drewsky121

Established Member
thanks, and lowered the price for those looking. if anyone wants more pictures, info, etc, i'm not one to scam anybody and am more than willing to get what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread