2004 competition orange mach 1 (vortech) 7,600 miles.

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
***SOLD***

I was on the market for over a year until I found this car. This car is in show room condition. I have all the receipts and original window sticker. I have $8,000 Dollars in receipts. Everything was professionally installed by Super Street Performance in NY. I am the second owner. I drained all fluids except for transmission last month. All fresh fluids. I have sold numerous mustangs on this board. I have recently sold my 2008 Shelby mustang here.

2004 Competition Orange Mach 1 with upgraded interior.
Mileage: 7,600
Build date: 01/07/2004
Power Adder: Vortech system with V2 SQ SC-Trim & aftercooler (Polished) installed by Super Street Performance. This kit comes with the battery relocation kit.
Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, high-flow MAF, and ECM chip
Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Auxiliary Airduct Kit available to utilize factory shaker system

The car runs on the Vortech safe tune. I have never dynoed the car.

Exaust: Prochamber catted Mid-Pipe with mac cat-back (installed by Super Street Performance)

Suspension: Car is lowered by eibach springs.

Shifter: Pro 5.0

There is only one boost guage on the drivers pillar.

Price: My asking price is 21,500 FIRM. If you are looking for a money deal this is not the car. If you are on the market for an amazing Competition Orange Mach 1, this is the car for you. No trades

or PM

for pics: For Sale 2004 COMPETITION ORANGE MACH 1 (VORTECH) 7,600 MILES. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

Link to 5.0 magazine with more pics:
http://rides.mustang50magazine.com/ride/1204612/jiu-jitsu99/2004/ford/mustang/index.html

Last edited:

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
The mystic arrived yesterday!:banana: Due to space, I moved the mach 1 to a professional storage climate control garage. Current mileage on the mach is 7,650. I am not 100% sure that I want to sell it. If it does not sell it I am planning on taking the mach to JPC in order to install long tubes.

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
It costs me a fortune to keep the car at a professional climate control garage. Decided to sell the car and also dropped the price to $21,500 FIRM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread