**2004 Cobra Shortblock**

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
This is a complete SHORTBLOCK out of my 2004 Cobra. It has been flawless and produced great power. I am building a whole new motor and wanted to sell this one while it is in great shape. It has 20K miles on it. Perfect for you GT/Mach 1 guys. $2000 +shipping Just reply to this thread or send me a PM. Or feel free to call me. Thanks alot :beer:

$2000+ Shipping

-Graycen
405-207-7737

**EDIT// Just wanted to add a couple things. Engine was broke in with factory motor oil @ 500miles, 1500miles and then at 3000 miles was switched to Mobile 1 5W-30 Full Synthetic and has been changed with it every 2500 miles since.

This motor also recieved the head cooling mod @ 2Kmiles and never sees top end runs(past 4th gear).

And just to be clear and let people that don't know what a shortblock is....a shortblock is the block and complete rotating assembly. NO heads, lower intake or Supercharger.

Last edited:

CWD

Established Member
Bump

For a quality product. Installed mine two weeks ago it is very nice. Great cooling mod IMO, good deal too. :beer:

- Aj -

Established Member
^^^ :shrug:

Anyways, that's a great deal for that motor.

Bump for you!

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
tripsober said:
whole motor or just the block?
Just the shortblock. Which is the block, and complete rotating assembly(Crank, Rods, Pistons).

- Aj - said:
^^^ :shrug:

Anyways, that's a great deal for that motor.

Bump for you!
Thanks bro :beer:

spray175 said:
Can you come down 1800 and ill pay shipping
Pm sent.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Bump, this guy is a great seller, and you'll have a flawless transaction...... No doubt he is being honest about the block....

Good luck with the sale.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
how about 1900 and how much shipped to 79936.
Thanks
how far are you maybe i can come pick it up.
EDIT: you're about 7 hours from me. well how tell me how much the shipping is and i'll see if i can or cannot pick itup.

Last edited:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
whtgt02vert said:
how about 1900 and how much shipped to 79936.
Thanks
how far are you maybe i can come pick it up.
EDIT: you're about 7 hours from me. well how tell me how much the shipping is and i'll see if i can or cannot pick itup.
PM Sent

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
DKS2814V said:
Bump, this guy is a great seller, and you'll have a flawless transaction...... No doubt he is being honest about the block....

Good luck with the sale.
Thanks alot man :beer:

Last edited:

tehnick

Inconsiderate Prick
Established Member
This is one hell of a deal and I am so pissed that I don't have the cash for this. Do you accept beer? :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread