2004 Cobra Convertible w/ 1k Miles

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
***UPDATED 10/16/12****

With the wifes new job being a little of a drive we are looking at buying a nice gas friendly toy (Hybrid) car. So this bad boy must go to make room for it.

Not much to really describe about the car...it is 100% original other than the Steeda Tri-Ax shifter I installed recently. Also it does still have a recall on the carpet...as I just learned. I have not touched a thing other than washing, polishing, and waxing it. I bought it at Beechmont Ford in Cincinnati, Ohio back in March. At the time it had about 890 miles on it. As of today it sits with just over 1800 miles. The car was originally purchase by an elderly man in Georgia. He died shortly after the purchase and when his wife died it was sold in an estate sale.

Price is $27,900 and that includes a Ford bumper to bumper warranty until March 2015 or approx. 36,890 miles...which ever comes first. If the buyer is not interested in the warranty the price is $26,500.

Below are a couple pics and a link to the photobucket alblum.

100_9067.jpg

100_9068.jpg

100_9065.jpg

100_9052.jpg

2004 Cobra pictures by cntlose - Photobucket

If you have any questions please call or text me at 937-8 two 9- one 595. To answer the biggest question...I am not interested in any trades.

Last edited:

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
Uh oh, what happened?

I bought another SSP that I want to restore from the ground up. It is very rare 1 of 6 New Mexico State Police SSP's (1 of only 2 marked) and the only one to have surfaced yet.

I am still in no rush to sell, I just do not drive it. I did finally hit 1221 miles today because I took it to pick up milk for the kids. I should just put my big girl panties on and drive it and say hell with the miles. :-D

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
Thanks guys, we would really love to keep her. We are not in huge rush to sell her and as more time goes on the more likely we will keep her. Just selling now would be a big boost towards the restoration of the SSP. Also with Fall weather coming soon I might actually drive it some... and hit a total 1250 miles :-D

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
I bought another SSP that I want to restore from the ground up. It is very rare 1 of 6 New Mexico State Police SSP's (1 of only 2 marked) and the only one to have surfaced yet.

I am still in no rush to sell, I just do not drive it. I did finally hit 1221 miles today because I took it to pick up milk for the kids. I should just put my big girl panties on and drive it and say hell with the miles. :-D

Indeed. That's why they have a motor and wheels, it's what they were built for. I miss driving mine almost everyday. Makes me sad people own them to just sit and collect dust.

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
Oh wow yeah you definitely don't need to sell it now...lol

Since relisting it for sale we have drove it more than ever. Probably won't be going anywhere soon I imagine. We are not really trying all that hard to sell it. If someone wants to buy it we will sell her, but since we are not hurting for money she can be our winter garage decoration. :-D

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member

Looking that way. We let the ebay ad expire so it is only listed here and a local forum. If someone wants to buy it we would sell her....but we are not really trying anymore. Should hit 1400 miles today :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread