-Air bag, radio delete.

-Innovate AFR/Boost gauges/Trans temp and volts gauge

-Custom console shifter delete

-Battery box relocated to the trunk. Optima battery

Exterior

-Cowl hood

-New front bumper

Wheels/Tires

-Weld RTS front with NEW Hoosier 26.0X4.5X15 tires / Weld RTS rear with Hoosier 28X13.50X15 QTP

Engine

-4.0 Whipple crusher (30 PSI). Custom 3.50 grooved machined pulley. Rear mounted 5-gallon ice tank with manual pump switch, AFCO dual heat exchanger with manual fan switch.

-5.3 BOSS stroker block

-MMR custom ported heads

-Comp Cams 230/234 114 LSA

-Billet Crower crank 3.543” stroke

-Oliver Billet I-Beam Rods .866” pin

-DSS XR Custom pistons, custom gas ported

-Custom Head gaskets

-Clevite bearings (main and rod)

-MMR billet oil pump

-DSS girdle

-ARP 2000 bolts everywhere

-All valves/pistons/piston skirts ceramic coated

-JLT catch can

-NEW MSD coils

-MMR coolant crossover

-American Racing headers 1 7/8, 3-inch primaries. No cats, with magnaflow stainless exhaust with over axle dumps

Fuel

-105 Bosch injectors, fore innovations fuel rails, cobra fuel tank with in-tank Walbro 465LPH E85 fuel pumps, push lock lines

Suspension

-Maximum Motorsports adjustable rear sway bar

-Front and rear adjustable Strange shocks

Drivetrain

-Jakes Performance stage 4 TH400, Jakes trans brake, BM shifter, line lock

-Trans cooler with remote fan switch

-Circle D billet torque converter

-Reid case

-Custom driveshaft, 1350 yokes

-Fully built 8.8 rear end with gun drilled 41 spline strange axles w/eliminators, 3.73 gear. Locker rear end.

Three item items that need to be addressed.
-LC1 Wideband has an E2 error, when I have time I will get underneath the car and check the O2 sensor.
-Front radiator cover is on order, currently has installed OEM plastic rad. cover.
-Rear Hoosiers OTP's will need to be replaced soon, we can work something out for that.

I have receipts and most of the stock parts. Forgetting things I'm sure. Car makes over 1000 RWHP on stock pulley. Tuned and runs on E85. Engine was built by DSS racing. Custom dyno tuned by CUNDN racing in Pearland, TX using SCT. Car has about 100 break-in miles and has been down the 1/8-mile one time with this new set-up. I bought this car on this website Feb. 2013, from VenomSVT03. Everything has been changed since then. Asking 25,000 OBO. I have more than the asking price just in parts. Got to let her go, just don't have time to drive her anymore. Text 832-205-4534 with any questions.
-Mike

IMG_2006.jpg
IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg
IMG_2011.jpg
IMG_2012.jpg
IMG_2013.jpg
IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

Attachments

• Cobra ID.jpg
    Cobra ID.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

68gtscode

Established Member
^ Agreed! As I understand it, a billet crank is really the only way to safely run the Whipple 4.0 on high boost (on a mod motor), but it’s out of budget for most. Very nice build! Good luck on the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread