2004 Cobra 651RWHP Mint

cforre

Established Member
I have a *S O L D* 2004 Cobra with 36k in mint condition with a 2.8L KB making 651 RWHP on pump gas. The car looks and drives like stock which is my favorite part. All supporting mods on the car. It is turn key drive and have fun. EVERYTHING work as it should on the car no issues of any kind. Tires are new. Wheels are new. 10.5’s rear. Charcoal inserts on seats. Seats show minimum wear. Clean and clear title in hand. Stock radio with Ford trip tunes installed to play from your phone.
Just had the rear completely rebuilt with new center section and 3.55’s all ford part. Also new poly bushing. No leaks of any kind.
26 Spline and soft pedal clutch.
I have owned the car for over 3 years and it has been flawless. I don’t get to enjoy it so I have been thinking about listing for awhile. If someone wants a strong 04 cobra with lots of power and extremely reliable but still drives like a factory car this is it.
I also have a video walk around I can send via email or text.
The paint is excellent shape I had it detailed/buffed every year since I’ve had it.
Interior and exterior I would rate 9/10 both.
(It’s not a new car) but is extremely clean, I’m a fanatic and is garage kept.
If you have serious interest feel free to call me 717-729-1464. Not looking for a bunch of B.S. questions and people wasting time with no money or needing to sell their car first or ask their wife. Not a fire sale. I will pick you up at airport or help figure out shipping if needed.
$28,500
IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0352.JPG
IMG_0351.JPG
IMG_0350.JPG
IMG_0349.JPG
IMG_0348.JPG
IMG_0347.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0343.JPG
IMG_0342.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_0344.JPG
    IMG_0344.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 343
Last edited:

cforre

Established Member
Thanks, if anyone can point me in the direction to upload the video I will. It’s great quality and about 3 minutes long.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

brigs

Established Member
Not looking for a bunch of B.S. questions and people wasting time with no money or needing to sell their car first or ask their wife.

I'm going to have to remember this for when I post. LOL at "or ask their wife."

Good luck with the sale. Nice-looking car.

cforre

Established Member
Thanks again man, Hope you had a safe trip home! Enjoy, I’m going to miss that one. Thanks SVTPERFORMANCE.COM for helping out on this transaction.

Users who are viewing this thread