2004 Black Mach 1 for sale- excellent condition/show quality

SN95SVT

Established Member
Well, I have decided to do the good-Dad thing and sell my Mach 1. Our son is going to college and we can really use the money to help pay for his tuition. I have always wanted a Mach 1 and I handpicked this one myself after looking for a long time, but it is the right thing to do. I am going to miss it for sure.
Although I don't post a lot on this site I do come here daily and I really like looking at all of the posts and I have learned a lot about my Mach 1. With so many great people on this site, I wanted to list it here first as I want it to go to a good home.
Here are the details-

2004 Black Mach 1
5-speed
30,200 original miles
California Car Cover for storage
This car is not a daily driver and it never has been. I am the second owner (purchased in March 2014) from the original owner from southern Illinois. He was an older gentlemen that I knew well and he could not drive the car anymore. Both him and I only drove the car on nice days and it has never been in the rain. Garaged stored all of the time. Climate controlled storage during winter.
The car is located in Brighton, Michigan
I have the original window sticker, the deal jacket, both key fobs and keys, the original dealer plate frame (purchased from Gorno Ford near Detroit when the previous owner lived in my area).
All of the original brochures from the dealer as well. I also have two 40th Anniversary Mustang baseball hats (one is new with tags and the other is slightly used) that goes with the car. Lastly, I do have a diecast 1/18 original Ford Mustang Mach 1 Black in color that I am giving away with the car for your desk/home.

In terms of upgrades/changes to the car, they are as follows-
Brand new Goodyear F1 tires (same exact tire that came on the car when it was produced) purchased in June 2014 by me.
The car was slightly modified personally by Scott Hoag from MRT in Plymouth, MI. Scott Hoag (along with Art Hyde) are the original engineers from Ford that lead the development/production of the 03-04 Mach 1's . Scott left Ford to start MRT.
MRT did the following mods-
Custom made catted H-Pipe
Custom made/bent stainless steel full length exhaust (sounds amazing)
SCT X4 Tune that MRT put on the car for the H-Pipe mod (the SCT X4 tuner comes with the car)
C&L Cold Air Intake with a new filter (installed by MRT)
After begging and pleading with Scott Hoag to sign my car, he signed it after the work was done at MRT. Scott does not sign many cars, so this is a rare treat.
ALL fluids changed in 2014 when I got the car at the Ford dealer. The previous owner had all of the maintenance done at the Ford dealer as well.
Oil changed at the beginning and end of each season.

The car runs great and there are no issues at all and it is show-quality. I take it to local car shows all of the time and I get a lot of compliments as there are not many Black Mach 1's out there.
I paid $14,000 for the car in Feb/March 2014 and put $1900 in MRT mods, $650 in new tires and $250 in fluids.

I think the fair price for the car is $14,800 but I am open to all offers. Please let me know if you have any questions and if you are interested. Thank you- ERIC

Attachments

• 04 Mach 1 interior 7.15.jpg
    04 Mach 1 interior 7.15.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 797
  • 04 Mach 1 side II 7.15.jpg
    04 Mach 1 side II 7.15.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 763
  • 04 Mach 1 front 7.15.jpg
    04 Mach 1 front 7.15.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 746
  • 04 Mach 1 Scott Hoag 7.15 II.jpg
    04 Mach 1 Scott Hoag 7.15 II.jpg