2004 Azure Blue Mach 1 with 24,800 miles

63XL514

Established Member
SOLD

2004 Azure Blue Mach 1, 24,800 miles, second owner, Interior Upgrade Package
Nitto 555 all around, 2 new on rear, fronts have over 75% tread left
Always garaged
Very clean, not perfect but very nice, couple scratches just from sitting in the garage.

All stock except for the following:
Ford Racing 3.73 gears, 28 spline Moser axles, welded axle tubes, GT rear brakes, 3" studs
UPR welded and plated torque boxes
Fluidyne radiator
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
Full length subframe connectors
Spec Stage 1 clutch disc, Stage 2+ pressure plate
Steeda firewall adjuster and quadrant
LDC style head cooling mod installed when I did the clutch (Only available now from D'Agostino Racing)
5% tint on rear windows only

Comes with SCT XCAL2 from VMP Tuning ($60 for custom tune, currently has stock tune), JLT carbon fiber cold air intake, Spec aluminum flywheel that needs new steel insert ($80 from most places).

Pics are on photobucket:
2004 Mach 1 pictures by 63xl514 - Photobucket

SOLD

Last edited:

63XL514

Established Member
auzziebear - can't send you a PM. You can just post up a question if you have one.

I also have a clean autocheck report from when I first bought the car a year ago. I have only put 3,000 miles on it since I bought it.

63XL514

Established Member
Yes, still have it.

Someone asked about the history. I bought it from the original owner who used it primarily as a weekend play toy, so yes it was raced and was modded with a lot more stuff but turned back to almost stock. I drove it home from Florida to TX with a slipping stock clutch that was put back in it which I knew it had but was no big deal for me to fix since it came with the Spec aluminum flywheel and the Spec clutch. Ended up going back with the stock flywheel and changing the clutch disc after the pilot bearing came apart, so always change a $10 part when putting in a $600 clutch and flywheel!! That is why the aluminum flywheel needs a new steel insert. When I first did the clutch I noticed the freeze plug was leaking a little bit (had the head cooling mod at one time but then was removed) and after trying to fix just went ahead and put a new head cooling mod kit back on it, seemed like a no-brainer to never have to worry about it again. I have just been using it as a fair weather daily because I drive my truck if it rains but first owner did drive it in the rain, I think it rains at some point every day in Florida. Its a really nice car and has been fun over the past year, just looking to move on to my next mid-life crisis.

63XL514

Established Member
Hmmmm...I don't know give me some details. Even if I'm not interested I have a good friend looking for a Lightning right now. Never know!

63XL514

Established Member
OK, some have asked...bottom dollar is $14k. If I can't get that I will just hold onto it. Seems like a steal for this car but I might be a little biased! It now has just over 25,000 miles.

Phoenix3

Established Member
I still have it. Running great and still a garage queen when it rains.

It's prob not what you want to hear, lol, but I'm in the Army and moving to VA from Alaska in 5 months. If you still have it then, consider it mine. That's one beautiful pony. Where at in Ft. Worth are you? My family is in Burleson

63XL514

Established Member
The way things are not selling I just might still have it! I am near Benbrook in west Fort Worth. Inspection is good through February 2013 (had to pass smog test which it did with no issues but that is why it still has stock cats). The A/C blows nice and cold and heat works great but does blow through the defrost vents when you give it more than 1/4 throttle so there is some vacuum line that is off. But cruising down the road normal its nice cool air coming out the dash. And thanks for your service - much appreciated!!

Phoenix3

Established Member
The way things are not selling I just might still have it! I am near Benbrook in west Fort Worth. Inspection is good through February 2013 (had to pass smog test which it did with no issues but that is why it still has stock cats). The A/C blows nice and cold and heat works great but does blow through the defrost vents when you give it more than 1/4 throttle so there is some vacuum line that is off. But cruising down the road normal its nice cool air coming out the dash. And thanks for your service - much appreciated!!

Ok, well I'll be passing through Stephenville on leave. So assuming you still have it, I'll come by and look at it. The way it looks and your description, I'll prob drive off with it. You still taking 14K?

63XL514

Established Member
I am about to drive it to work and had just figured I would end up keeping it for a while. I tried to send you a PM but system wouldn't let me. Shoot me an email with your number and I'll give you a call:

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread