2004 Azure Blue 5 spd

Grady

Established Member
Only 10,529 miles on this garage kept and PRISTINE Mach 1! PRISTINE, inside and out! 1 of 1,029 produced in this color! Ready to take to shows! The underneath is SPOTLESS! Original sticker, brochures, and service records since Day 1 come with the car! I have many more detailed pictures to share. This car is STOCK with the exception of the aluminum driveshaft which was sanded and polished before installation. This car is truly one of a kind! $23,000
IMG_0693.JPG
IMG_0696.JPG
IMG_0689.JPG
IMG_1818.jpg
IMG_0118.JPG
IMG_0119.JPG
IMG_0119.JPG
IMG_0140.jpg
IMG_0021.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1095.JPG
    IMG_1095.JPG
    222.1 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, that is one exceptional Mach 1! I wish you the best on a sale. Shouldn't be hard to sell in that pristine condition. Love the paint color, too.

Grady

Established Member
Moved to the correct section. Nice car BTW.
What is the correct section? My Cobra for sale on the terminator also got moved and my wife and I thought we did everything right. She sent an e-mail to find the add. We do not want to have to make up another complete add. Grady

Grady

Established Member

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Are the TOKICO shocks/struts OEM?
Beautiful car.
I'm in for the SY Ad if they can find it

Weren't these the 2 cars that were suppose to go to auction but the auction got cancelled? Or was that another member on here?

Last edited:

Grady

Established Member
Are the TOKICO shocks/struts OEM?
Beautiful car.
I'm in for the SY Ad if they can find it

Weren't these the 2 cars that were suppose to go to auction but the auction got cancelled? Or was that another member on here?
Yes sir they were. Mecum Harrisburg was cancel this year for COVID. They instead went to Ft. Lauderdale. I was not willing to go to Florida. I plan on taking them to Harrisburg if I do not sell them. Grady

Users who are viewing this thread