• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

2004 40th Ann. GT

Discussion in 'New Edge Mustangs' started by Rare40th, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Rare40th

Rare40th Well-Known Member Established Member

Finally came to the conclusion to sell my pride and joy and move on to something different. I have been around this car since it was delivered in October of 2004 to Courtesy Ford in Parker, CO. From what I know its one of only two that came to Colorado in this color combo and its the only coupe here with it's exact options. It just crossed 90k miles but will stay there as I decided to park it for good for the winter. I just did trick flow intake, 70mm throttle body, bbk off-road x, 2.5" catback with 3.5" rolled chrome tips and no mufflers, bbk cold air, new clutch earlier this year, new intake manifold in August of 2011, steeda tri-ax short throw shifter with a pistol grip shifter and also the original leather shifter. It also has sequential tail lights, mach 1 grille delete and a diablo sport tuner. I have all the original parts except the grille and facotry mid-pipe for emissions(if needed) but I can get another factory mid-pipe. I am looking for $8,250 or best offer. Text or call 720-448-4554 or e-mail [email protected]. My name is Mike

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013