2003 twin turbo, Houston,TX

Wratchet

HP+RacingXMods/Pay=Broke
Established Member
Priced at $25000 firm and not looking to trade, if doesn't sell at this price I will keep it, I'm not in a bind and really enjoy driving the car anyway. Car is Satin silver coupe in great shape, still has manual t-56 transmission and still has IRS. Car has never been to the Track and has been adult owned and garage kept. Currently at 73000 on the clock, motor was built at 68000 then 1000 miles of break in were put on it. Car looks very good for a 2003 that's never been repainted. This car gets attention and compliments everywhere I go. Paint wise there is really only one spot on the front passenger side of the bumper worth mentioning that had a rock chip (impossible to avoid especially in Houston) it's about the size of a nickel, I touched it up with some touch up paint. Could have it repainted for about $300 if it bothers you. If I kept it I was going to start dressing up the engine bay a little more, the valve covers and timing chain cover were powder coated black on the build, I painted the inlet tube, alternator bracket, and the coolant reservoir to match with some crinkle coat high temp paint. Bothers me but haven't been able to find a black silicone coupler for the throttle body connection, so it has the only blue piece under the hood (everywhere I looked has been out of stock lately). The motor was built and tuned by gearheads performance and the car has been meticulously cared for. Car is very streetable and mild mannered until the pedal is put to the floor. Turbos start kicking in boost at about 3000 rpm and pull hard all the way to 7300rpm (highest I ever pulled it). I have a full set of new ID1300's and VMP slot style MAF and housing, that I was going to add and up the boost to about 25-28 PSI. The motor is built to handle over 1000+ HP. The tune that is in it is good and very hospitable on the street and around town, very conservative right now for longevity. The only complaint I have about it is that it can be a little cold natured to start the first time on E-85 when the cylinders are completely cold due to the lower BTU fuel. Not a problem on the 93 pump gas tune, thus I think it could be finessed a little in the E-85 tune by either adding/or removing a little cranking fuel. I was going to have this addressed when I upped the boost since a retune would be necessary anyway, but as the plan now is to sell I will leave that to the buyer as who tunes the car is a matter of owner preference usually. Once the car has been started on E-85 and the cylinders have a little residual heat it will start back up first time every time with no problem. Off the top of my head this is what is currently in the car.

Diamond billet relief cut pistons, .030 over
Oliver billet rods
Kellogg forged 5.0 stroker crank
total seal piston rings
King Bearings
FRPP high volume oil pump
livernois valve springs installed in stock heads
cast iron block bored .030 over
99-01 cobra intake
99-01 cobra alternator and brackets
80lbs/hr ford injectors
JBA Shorty headers
SCT BA3000
twin 64mm turbos, electric oil return pump and sump from Hellion
3" custom mandrel bent Stainless steel exhaust from the downpipe back with 3.5" polished tips
Air to Air 2 inlet to1 outlet intercooler
Procharger and Tial blow off/relief valve
Turbonetics waste gates
Battery relocated to the trunk, and trunk stinger (like dynamat) lined, 2-A1000 fuel pumps can be loud without the sound deadening matting in between them and you.
Eboost-2 boost controller, programmed with 5psi,14psi, and 18psi set points, mounted in the center console
Aeroforce Interceptor dual programmable gauges matched to stock cluster, inside speed of sound A-pillar gauge pod
AEM e-85 AFR gauge mounted in the glove box
custom remote Ipsco billet thermostat housing
Evans high volume water pump, and water inlet adapter for full coolant flow
Oil filter relocation kit, located behind drivers side headlight for ease of access
Moroso coolant tank
Crossover tube delete, with Billet fittings and AN Braided lines and fittings
Cobra Engineering head cooling mod with AN fittings and braided line
aeromotive fuel rails, fuel regulator, two A1000 fuel pumps, 4 fuel filters, AN Braided lines and Fittings.
BBRC aluminum sumped 14 gal fuel tank in stock tank location with stock filler neck, AN Fittings and Braided lines.
DSS Pro series half shafts
Drive shaft safety loop
Full length sub frame connectors
T-56 Transmission w/26 spline input shaft
Stage 5 Spec clutch
Eibach sport rear springs
Front springs are sleeved coil overs, with maximum motorsport springs and UPR sleeve.
UPR Chromoly tubular K-member and A-Arms
Eibach front and rear sway bars
Bilstien struts front and rear
Maximum motorsports Caster Camber Plates
Mach 1 chin spoiler for increased air flow
2010 GT 500 wheels
18x9 wheels in front with 265/35/18 BFG KDW NT tires
18x10 wheels in back with 295/35/18 BFG KDW NT
Hawk ceramic brake pads, stainless braided brake lines, slotted rotors
Platinum 20% tint all the way around
Stock stereo system
SCT Xcal 3 with 93 pump gas tune at 14psi shown in red on Dyno sheet and E-85 tune shown in green on the Dyno sheet at 18psi (has a 5psi set too for cruising)
Still has A/C, heat, power steering, all the factory amenities
Traction control is programmed to the off position in the tune for safety of the brake system

I'm probably forgetting something but you get the idea, let me know if your interested.
resize1.jpg
resize2.jpg
resize3.jpg
resize4.jpg
resize5.jpg

Thanks,

Josh

Wratchet

HP+RacingXMods/Pay=Broke
Established Member
04/93Cobrafox Best way to reach me is by PM until the 17th as I will be outside of cell coverage until then.

Users who are viewing this thread