2003 Torch Red SVT Focus 95k wts/wtt

1982MustangIA

Established Member
I have up for sale a 2003 SVT Focus with only 95k on it, the car a little to no modications and (not to sound cliche) was owned since almost new by an older lady. The car has newer clutch and front tires. The interior is in great shape with no stains or rips and the drivers seat shows minimal entry wear.

The only modification to my knowledge on the car is a AEM cold air intake (in my opiniom it needs a cat-back for a little sound).

I have a clean and clear Iowa title in hand and carfax to show any interested parties

I'm located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa which is in eastern Iowa, located 4-5 hours from the big midwestern cities.

The car does have a slight tear in the rear bumper(sounds worse than it is!), and one ding in the roof the paint is very shiney, Considering the car is 10 years old it is in great shape.

I'm asking $5500 or I would be very interested in trades for a mustang or cobra that needs work (I'll take on anything as long as there isn't body damage). NADA for the vehicle in the midwestern market is 6600 so any bank should be able to finance.

Call or text for more info as I don't have picture posting privileges yet

319-573-three158

BEN

Users who are viewing this thread