2003 SVTF EAP 3-door FS 105K (needs engine)

CobraVertWV

Gotta have more
Established Member
2003 SVTF EAP 3-door with ~105K, needs an engine. Lost compression in cylinder #3, and upon disassembly found that the piston needs replaced. The cylinder wall has minimal scarring, valves did not get bent, and it did not overheat so I assume the head is still good.

I am the second owner. Interior is near mint and there are no issues with 6-speed / clutch. Car is black with black interior and has every option available for an SVTF including HIDs, cold weather package with block heater and heated Recaros. Car has stock EAP rims and the tires are good. Stock 6-CD changer. Car is mostly stock except for an offroad H-pipe, CAI, and tune.

Car has sat since the damage happened in summer 2010. It was outside for a winter and then I made room and brought it inside. The hood fell over and got scratched while off the car, so the hood will need painted.

PM me if interested. I check email most evenings, so please don't expect an immediate response. First person with $2500 in cash, in person, gets it. I am in southern WV. I may be able to deliver the car within a reasonable distance for a fee. I don't have to sell it, I just don't have time to fix it. Pics are in my CL listing here. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread