2003 SVT Focus Euro (North Alabama)

moboost

Established Member
2003 SVT Euro Package
160k miles
I've owned it since about 2005-6, I bought it from a friend and it had ~40k on it then.
Paint isn't terrible, but isn't great. Clear coming off on front and rear bumpers and other spots here and there.
Interior is in near perfect condition, no tears or bad spots in the seats or interior panels.
Has the original clutch, it slips. ** Installed new luk clutch kit 6/10/15** (have a new clutch set, flywheel, & slave still in the box)
New OE replacement ford racing shocks and struts about 6 months ago.
No mods or aftermarket parts other than the cd player & k&N which was done before I bought the car.
Brand new tires, literally haven't been on pavement yet.
Replaced the timing belt and all pulleys associated with it at 113k with motorcraft parts. (still have original parts)
Always use motorcraft oil filter and motorcraft 5w20 oil.
I wouldn't be scared to drive this car to California.
Everything works except for the driver side heated seat.
Averages between 28-29 MPG, all I did with it was drive it back and forth to work, no dragstrip or auto x.

Wife wrecked it on the drivers side about 5 years ago, we didn't turn it in on the insurance and paid for it out of pocket so the title is clean and clear. You can tell a difference in the paint, but it doesn't leak, drive funny, have wind noise or any of that jazz. The front trim piece behind the tire was busted during the wreck and we couldn't find a replacement so thats why the back section isn't installed. (still have it and its in good shape)

Just got a cherokee for a DD and the wifey says this has to go.

I will take $3500 without the clutch installed, or $4k installed and ready to go.

I will not sell the car under any circumstance for less than $3500, it isn't great cosmetically, but its a very solid car that has been well maintained. I will sell what I can, put a cage in it, and race it in the stock 4cly class at the local round track before I sell it cheaper.

I can send any pictures needed or a idle/drive video. Just let me know. 2five6-6five8-49five6

IMG_4300_zpsmlmqci5x.jpg
IMG_4302.JPG
IMG_4304.JPG
IMG_4303.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread