2003 SVT Focus 5 door Red. 56,000 miles

bobosfocus

flewbyU
Established Member
Well, I hate to do it, but I have to sell the Focus. We just have too many cars. I bought the car brand new in 04 and fell in love with it. This car has been very well cared for. Oil changes every three thousand miles with Mobile 1. Nothing else has ever been in the engine. Body is perfect minus one little chip on the rr pass door. The front and the hood of the car have had 3m clear bra since the car was new.

Car will come with two sets of wheels. The stock 03 five spokes, with all season tires, and Kazera KZV's with Goodyear GS D3's with approx 70% of tread left.

Many extras...

Magna flo cat-back
FRP short throw shift
K&N cold air
screaming deamon ignition
SCT tuner with 2 custom tunes
extra EBC brake pads
redline racing dead pedal
stainless steel brake lines
redline racing SVT floor mats
adjustable camber plates

Pictures are coming. Sorry! Need to get the car on the market and have no close up pictures.:shrug:

Asking $9000. Car as of this date 10/05/09 has 56,678 miles.

I will be happy to send pics to personal email as well. Weather here today is yucky but hope to get some good pics.

Last edited:

Stevarino8

Established Member
Yup, Ford made that mistake! From a purist point of view the three door is much better looking than the five door. I think it may also be a bit lighter. However from a market point of view the five doors hold their value materially better--go figure--added versitility maybe?

tactical

They made far less ZX5 SVTs than they did ZX3 SVTs. The ZX3 is lighter and arguably better looking (you can argue looks of a car all day long), but since the ZX5's are less common they hold their market value like you said. Personally I have a ZX3 SVT and wish I had the ZX5 for easier access to the back, but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread