2003 SVT Focus 2DR Silver-Central, FL

Xporter

2003 CD Silver SVT Focus 2DR w/Blk-Red int., just turned 100K, new timing belt , newer clutch, nice stereo, a/c, off road pipe, FS Werks Exhaust, Custom Tune. Located near Orlando, FL $4200
13584833295_728b7c921d_c.jpg

13584892473_cff45c7c0d_c.jpg

13585230044_863d9ba6e5_c.jpg

Last edited:

Xporter

Now that I think about it, it does seem kinda odd. I'll have a pic up tonite and I'll give my number to any serious inquiries.

Last edited:

JpL4K3

Established Member
Interested.

When was the timing belt changed, and who did the work? Was the water pump changed as well? How many previous owners does the car have, and has the car been in any accidents? Would like to see pictures of engine bay too.

Do you have an e-mail address I can reach out to you at?

Last edited:

Xporter

SVT Focus

Interested.

When was the timing belt changed, and who did the work? Was the water pump changed as well? How many previous owners does the car have, and has the car been in any accidents? Would like to see pictures of engine bay too.

Do you have an e-mail address I can reach out to you at?

I just replaced it a couple months ago using Ford parts(have receipts). I did not do the water pump since it can be replaced without doing the belt. Does not appear to have been in any accidents other than the scuff you see on the front bumper cover. I never ran a carfax on it so I don't know the full history. email [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread