2003 SVT Cobra Terninator Black vert FS

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
2003 Terminator Black Vert. 2 owner. 53,857 miles. 455 HP 465 TQ. Clean Carfax. Title in hand. Car was pullied at 40K miles. Bama tuned- includes tuner. Garage kept. No fluid leaks. Asking $18.2K.

I bought this car in 2010 to replace my 03 coupe. Car was bone stock. All performance parts installed by Lamotta Performance. Still has the stock shifter. I had a tri-ax in my prior Terminator and wanted to go with something different and never got around to it. Car has not been to the track. Brakes and rotors have 3K miles on them. Driver’s side window regulator has been replaced. Next oil change due at 55.6K miles.

Mods:
2.9 pulley
Magnaflow exhaust and catted x-pipe (x-pipe has approx 6K miles-bought from member lilmarauder)
LFP dual pass heat exchanger
LFP intercooler tank
Accufab throttle body & plenum
MM full length subframe connectors (welded)
Steeda CC plates
Steeda lowering springs
Steeda 100mm belt tensioner
Steeda cold air intake
MRT hood struts
LFP billet hood vents and side scoops
CDC lightbar with brake light
Tonneau cover
2 stage shift light
Auto Trix sequential tail light kit with modified flasher
17 x9/17 x10.5 deep dish 10th anniv replica wheels (275 & 315 Sumi tires)
Misc underhood dress up parts, Cobra trunk mat, and tail light outlines along with SVT Owner’s Manual.

Also included is a SVT Terminator guitar that matches the car (build # and date) along with my copy of Iron Fist, Lead Foot, SVT certificate, and dyno sheet.

CD player started working intermitanly at 50K miles (includes 3 free cds!) Has some paint issues on the driver’s side LR ¼, and bumpers. Misc rock chips on the front bumper, windshield, and hood. Car originally had a plate bracket on the front. Holes have been plugged. Some clear coming off the headlights. Please see photos. It has been cloudy here the last week. I'll get some pics of the paint issues up as soon as the sun comes out. The intial FE pics are showing a reflection, not paint issues.

Not interested in trades. Car is located NE of Orlando, FL. Please PM me with any questions. Recent pics below.

IMG_1776_zpshjuvkbzc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1775_zpsisobv63k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1774_zps7givdxgi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1783_zpsfxlecx6j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1782_zpsevega5vk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1781_zps0buwd9er.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1765%20-%20Copy_zpswgp5oheu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
083756_zpsmnrervbv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
Last edited:

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
Computer is running slow. I embedded video versus links. Should be straight now with only one link and 2 videos. Thanks.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
nice looking snake! am in the search again for another cobra, i really miss mine! :( ... am looking for something like yours or a mystic. Really wish you were close by.

03screaminvert

Established Member
Only in Orlando through tomorrow (Saturday) after that I'm headed back to Atlanta so I won't be able to move on the car. PM me your number or text me. I PM'd you my number.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Dang Still for sale!? i got close to the cash you are asking on hand and i just recently moved to DC. Really digging your car but am still a little far from you :( ... anyways if you dont mind would like to see some more pics of the issues you mentioned and also when the top is down thanks. my Cell # is 6193one9zero858. Jeff

94slowbra1

Established Member
what color/type of outlines are on the rear? i have a black vert and cant decide on what to use, i like yours alot. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread