2003 Steeda for sale

glenner

glenner
Established Member
This isn't a track car because I only used it for car shows. Pictures are in one hour photo under glenners. There are pictures of my hummer my dad got on an accident with my hummer not my pride and joy it is in the garage safe and sound. Here are the stats 2003 Steeda mustang custom built by Delk Performance Lebonon,Tn and Livernois Motorsports Dearborn, Michigan. Features maxium motorsport k- member and A arms Steeda adjustable bumpsteer, energy poly engine mounts, engergy poly trans mount, D&D Viper Spec T-56 Pro 5.0 shifter, dynotech aluminum drive shaft, Steeda full length subframe connectors, Steeda fully adjustable upper control arms, Steeda rear sway bar, Steeda billet lower control arms, 8.8 rear end 31 spline Moser axles, Alburn Ect ( electro locker), Ford Racing 4.10 gears, Fore percesion works rear end cover, 2003-2004 cobra gas tank, 2003-2004 cobra hat with PPRV delete, twin 2002 SVT Focus fuel pumps, KenneBell Boosta Pump 40 amp upgrade and FPDM Stage 2 modual, 8 an stainless steel braided line from tank to fuel rails in line 10micron filter, CPR fuel Rails and braided stainless steel line 8 an in front of fuel rails connecting the rails if you any questions look at the engine pick. 2001 bullit intake 2003-2004 cobra accufab throttle body, machined aluminum valve covers, patroit stage3 heads reworked by livernois Motorsports, Livernois 298 stroker forged internals, 9-7-1 compression, Vortech supercharger Sq-T with intercooler from vortech 18 pound pulley safe tune written by Dan Millen on VP Racing MS103. SLP long tube headers,SLP x pipe, SLP loud mouth exhaust also have SLP powerflow mufflers to quiet it down if you perfer, 55lb injectors, coil on plugs, Steeda three core radiator,Steeda billet fully adjustable caster/chamber, QA-1 coil over front and rear, QA-1 (12) way adjustable struts,QA-1 (12) way adjustable shocks, Bear 13 1/2 inch cross drilled and slotted front and rear brake kit with stainless steel brake lines from Bear, PFAB aluminum overflow tank, Steeda stainless polished radiator support , Steeda polished fuse cover,k&n polished oil breathers, oxygen señor extenders for O2 for headers, all autometer guages that are in the dash pod and clock pod boost, oil temp, water temp,fuel pressure, Ford Racing steering wheel, Ford Racing pedals and dead pedal, Cobra R shifter, rear seat delete kit, Steeda polished, door sill, Steeda,billet switches, Steeda billet handles, Steeda billet 9mm door locks, Steeda 9mm valve covers, Steeda complete body kit front, hood, rear wing, Steeda Carbon fiber rear winglets and chrome polished Alen head bolts, dupont custom crush pearl silver metalic paint and clear coat, Steeda light silver decals, Ford pony wheel caps, one off rims made in 2003 in holley faciliety outside four stage chrome dipped inside powercoated chrome 18-9 1/2 inch rims front and rear, Nitto NT555(275/35/zr18) front, Nitto NT555R's (285/35/zr18) rear, Ford Racing stainless steel polished hood pins, 2000 Cobra R recaro seats, interior all Steeda billet items avaliable, under hood all Steeda items avaliable, trunk Steeda ford logo billet battery box with optima battery inside. Like I said not a hack job perfessionally installed and tuned car is making over 600 Rear wheel horse power on a safe VP MS 103 tune. I use it for car shows it's a waist. It needs to be driven, I baby it. I have $107,000 invested in receipts asking $60,000. Pictures are on the one hour photo I have no clue how to post them I emailed my picks to one of the guys and he put them on. My smashed hummer is above it, the truck is totaled out took picks to show why I ordered a Raptor. My mustang is beautiful 22,600 miles on the car and a 1000 miles on modes except for the engine and 4.10 gears Livernois installed both last fall they replaced the 3.73 D&D stated that with the viper spec trans. I should have 4.10 gears. On those modes 400 miles. If intersted contact me at (1-906-553-1281 or Email me I will send you any picture you want also have every receipt for this car. I get it appraised by my insurance company every year it is appraised at 91,500.00.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
My mustang was never wrecked, I wanted to have the best all around car so,I had this made the way I felt it should have came from the factory.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
Look in one hour photo my picture are there if you know how to move them have at, if some wants picture and is serious I will send more with out looking at a tenis ball until then you get what is posted in one hour photo. I have no Idea how the -ell to post pictures.

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
Start a photobucket account, upload pics, get link codes, copy IMG codes, paste IMG codes and there you have it. Just trying to help you out, glws.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I been having a hard time trying to do that off the I-phone. One of the guys from the site I emailed him some of the pictures he put them up in one hour photo. It may take someone a few seconds to clink on the one hour photo but the pictures are on svt one hour photo site.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
It is on the one hour photo where on asked how to put pictures on here. He said e-mail me the pictures I will put them on and they got on. A hel- of alot faster than I could ever put them on. I don't have the a clue. When I put the car on e-bay I went to Jame's house he stuck it on his account we do that with alot of the eBay stuff. Most of it is mine. He says it cost this I bring him the picks and it is alot easier. James is working nights so it is a little harder to have him do this I will have him put all the picks on here this weekend. He is on here every so often he said it is easier to buy than to put pictures on and sell so I will get better pictures. We have over 500 pictures of my car so we will put the better ones on not looking at a tennis ball he said that is a rediculous picture. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread