2003 Sonic Blue for sale

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
It's finally come the time to part ways with my 03. Rarely drive it anymore and I figure someone else would enjoy it more. Truck has 105,000 miles on it and I am the 2nd owner. I bought the truck bone stock with 28,000 miles on it. Truck currently has a 4lb lower, air force one intake with tube, magnaflow hi flow mids with a bassani bx catback exhaust, and super duty trans cooler. The egr is deleted and rear o2s are plugged.Truck is email tuned from JJ@WMS. It has lakewood slapper bars, psp driveshaft loop, belltech 2in shackles in rear with strange engineering shocks. Up front it is lowered with 1in ground force springs. Truck has a bedrug and torza trifold soft tonneau. Interior mods are black/grey wet okole seat covers, electric boost, fuel pressure, and trans temp gauges along with an aem wideband. I have the wideband hooked to a cable that runs through the back of the little cubby hole under steering wheel for easy datalogging. Truck shows normal wear for being 8 years old. Tires up front are 295/45/18 hankooks and the rear are 305/45/18 nitto dr. 10k firm

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
a6890db0-e66a-5a20.jpg

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread