2003 Sonic Blue Cobra - 15k miles

03VNM

Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue Cobra with 15k miles. Car is perfect condition inside and out, still has new car smell. Has a few modifications and dyno tuned by AED (one of the best Cobra shops around). Car makes 522 rwhp. Very rare and collectible car. One of the nicest SB terminators in the country. Car is located in northern California. Here's a brief mod list: 2lb lower, 2.93 upper, Posi Race Port, Bassani midlength headers, Catted X and catback, K&N FIPK, Kenne Bell BAP, 60 lb injectors, 91 octane AED Tune, Even Flow Cooling Mod, MGW Shifter, 200 amp Nations alt, Autometer Gauges, Eibach springs, IRS Brace, Sub-frame Connectors, 10.5 Cobra replicas, optima yellow top. Please email [email protected] for details and additional pictures/videos. Asking $30,000. Not in a hurry to sell.
Cobra6_zpsdhgnam3x.jpg

Cobra5_zpsuggxodkf.jpg

Cobra8_zps7ikkh2tc.jpg

Cobra23_zpsaa0qtvkf.jpg

Cobra22_zps73fs9by9.jpg

Cobra21_zps9rznzu2j.jpg

Cobra19_zpspki8jjci.jpg

Cobra15_zpsefyywrif.jpg

Last edited:

mapa03

Established Member
Nooooo! So it's actually for sale :(....guys i can personally vouch for this car and the owner, I sold it to him and we have remained friends since, its a beautiful well maintained,low mileage SB and Jake is a stand up guy.

03VNM

Established Member
Nooooo! So it's actually for sale :(....guys i can personally vouch for this car and the owner, I sold it to him and we have remained friends since, its a beautiful well maintained,low mileage SB and Jake is a stand up guy.

Thanks Paul, yes, it kills me to think about selling her... However, my real estate opportunities take president right now.

03VNM

Established Member
For those that are interested, I had a compression test done last month to show the motor is healthy. Here are the numbers: 172, 174, 180, 171, 182, 169, 170, 174.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Thanks Paul, yes, it kills me to think about selling her... However, my real estate opportunities take president right now.

Love the SB Cobras...GLWS......

Totally understand Real Estate taking precedence over other things

Kris.R

Established Member
Wish I had the funds right now... I would buy this from you and you'd probably see it around because I live in Elk Grove LOL!

Huff-n-puff

Established Member
Hi Jake, this is Mike and I thought that this would be a good way for me to make my first post on SVTperformance. Hoping we can make this work!

Huff-n-puff

Established Member
Car's on it's way to Tennessee. I'm happy to have found such a nice SB coupe and Jake was a pleasure to deal with. He sent me a video of the car being loaded in an enclosed trailer last night.

About to have an ex-5.0 magazine feature car up for sale as soon as I swap these wheels out. Google "hail raiser Mustang". I have to make room in my garage for the new car.

So excited to finally be able to be in a terminator!! I remember going to the dealer in late '02 and just couldn't make it happen. I think this car will be the closest thing to having a new one.

03VNM

Established Member
Car's on it's way to Tennessee. I'm happy to have found such a nice SB coupe and Jake was a pleasure to deal with. He sent me a video of the car being loaded in an enclosed trailer last night.

About to have an ex-5.0 magazine feature car up for sale as soon as I swap these wheels out. Google "hail raiser Mustang". I have to make room in my garage for the new car.

So excited to finally be able to be in a terminator!! I remember going to the dealer in late '02 and just couldn't make it happen. I think this car will be the closest thing to having a new one.

I'm happy it sold and that it's going to a good home... However, It was very tough watching the loader haul her away. My 3 year daughter was balling her eyes out (as was I)!

1fastsvt4me

Established Member
I know its something about these terminators its so hard to let them go once you've owned one they become family im on my third one now just can't seem to get rid of the itch

Users who are viewing this thread