2003 sonic blue $17k in Texas

wjk

Established Member
Looks mighty fine to me! I have a good feeling there are going to be a lot of Sonic Blue lovers hitting you up!

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
wish the pics were better looks clean though... have stock wheels by any chance?... im a SB lover but still not ready to buy yet GLWS..

GNasty

Established Member
I will get some good pictures of the car. I am no photog at all, as you can tell.
I do not have the stock wheels. It was equipped with the factory chrome wheels, and I sold them to offset the high price of the CCW's.

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
I will get some good pictures of the car. I am no photog at all, as you can tell.
I do not have the stock wheels. It was equipped with the factory chrome wheels, and I sold them to offset the high price of the CCW's.

just asking thanks... GLWS again free bump on a good lookin sb

falkenzr

Established Member
will it show as traded in to the dealer (autocheck) or did you know them and bought it from them directly?

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
Oh geez, I now have a wet spot in my shorts. I'd seriously take it off your hands, but now is not a good time for me, I just bought a house and all. Excellent price, should go quick

GNasty

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words. I hope it goes to a good home. Just to clarify, the vehicle was not traded in at a dealership. The car was for sale and I purchased it, then the previous owner purchased the GT500.

boostedpimp

Slut lover
Established Member
wow love the car and love those wheels.. If I sell my syclone in the next few weeks i'll be checking with you to see if you still have this car.

GNasty

Established Member
wow love the car and love those wheels.. If I sell my syclone in the next few weeks i'll be checking with you to see if you still have this car.

As rare as the Syclones are, you better hang on to it. I sold two Grand Nationals 2 years ago, one with 42,000 miles and the other with 48,000 miles. I am sure kicking myself for that little move.

pass923.jpg
[/IMG]

engine92001.jpg
[/IMG]

boostedpimp

Slut lover
Established Member
nice turbo regal.. I had an 87 with minor bolt ons that I sold to an old collector guy in az. It has 55k on it and I did miss it for a while. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/boostedpimp/previous cars/tony5.jpg

The syclone i've had for 10 years and always wanted one but now I want a terminator so once it's gone i'll have to replace it quickly with a terminator to ease the pain :)

good luck with the sale your car is really nice

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread