2003 sonic blue $17k in Texas

GNasty

Established Member
nice turbo regal.. I had an 87 with minor bolt ons that I sold to an old collector guy in az. It has 55k on it and I did miss it for a while. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/boostedpimp/previous cars/tony5.jpg

The syclone i've had for 10 years and always wanted one but now I want a terminator so once it's gone i'll have to replace it quickly with a terminator to ease the pain :)

good luck with the sale your car is really nice

Great looking car. I see we have the same taste in wheels! :beer: I was worried about the parts availability with the Buick. Parts were getting harder to find, and I didn't want to deal with that if anything happened to them.

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
Nice car, and your close, i just wish i wasn't so tight with $$ right now. Good luck with your sale hopefully one this nice will come up with Im ready to buy

GNasty

Established Member
Guys as of today it looks as if the car is sold. I will keep the thread alive until it is final. Thanks for the space, and I appreciate the the ice comments.

I did pull the oasis today. It was in the shop for the SVT chrome wheel package, and for the gas pedal recall in 2006. Those were the only warranty claims made.

GNasty

Established Member
I was sent a tracking number for the certified bank check today. It sure looks like a done deal. Although, I told him when he arrives, if he doesn't like the car we can call the deal off.

GNasty

Established Member
As of this morning, the car has a new home. I did have a serious case of sellers remorse as the final moment came to pass. I am sure it went to a good home, where it will get driven and enjoyed. I want to thank the buyer for making the transaction an easy process. He was a very nice guy, and it was a pleasure to meet him.

Thanks for the space!

Users who are viewing this thread