2003 RedFire Cobra Upstate NY

from6to8

Established Member
Yea I was born in Aiken SC and lived in Lexington SC. If you want the most iconic mustang ever produced, In my opinion, a Terminator is it! Good luck with builds
Gotcha not far from me at all. I went to Augusta once a month for reserve duty and went thru Lex and Aiken. A lot of horses in aiken lol and I have 2. Yeah my 95 after it got hit in the rear in 2015 I pondered what to do and if I had to do it all over again I'd probably just do what I ended up doing in Buying a car and building it back to the other. I found the same car and just bought it but wanted to build a motor for it. Through all the group and IG photos I fell in love with the Terminator and also the 94 Cobra. Ended up buying a 94 for a good deal and plans were to build a 331 for it first, then a 351 for the 95, then lastly a Terminator. Expected RWHP in that order are to be around 350-375, close to 500, and 650 ish. I didn't want to get a Terminator and depending on how modded it was, go down in hp to the other car(s) lol.
Those were my thoughts and I said if I found one stockish if the deal was right I'd probably jump on it. That way I can still build it last. I since have been saying that I really don't need the 94 and if I got a Terminator no matter how modded, then I'd still just build my Saleen back later. So basically I have 3 cars right now including the wrecked one. So decisions decisions lol

KingKyle411

Established Member
Thank you. Just a note. I’ve got a great connection with a transporter if needed. Very reasonable. He’s a retired NY state trooper and hauls in an enclosed trailer. He’s who I used to get the car and my household from SC to NY.

KingKyle411

Established Member
IMG_1440.JPG
IMG_1441.JPG
IMG_1442.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Ryan Fonseca

Established Member
Whats rust/corrosion like on a car like this? Im in Arizona and always buy local and never have to worry about those things if its been in AZ the whole time, I had a G37 that lived its 1st couple years in the NE, and then went to colorado then AZ and was covered in white build up on the aluminum engine parts and suspension, and the metal bolts for trim and body work had rusted heads and some had rusty threads. Sorry if this is a dumb question but this would prob be the only kind of car I would ever think about buying thats not from the southwest just because of rarity. Thanks and great looking ride!!

Users who are viewing this thread