picnikfile_Ur6Br0 by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

Untitled by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

photo (4) by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

IMG_1599 by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

IMG_1591 by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

IMG_1585 by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

IMG_1582 by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

Now some info on the car:

The car is set up to run on E85 I have three separate tunes on the car right now. One of the tunes is a pump gas tune just in case you don't have corn near you. When I took receipt of the car it was not completely ready for E85. After making the changes we dyno'd the car. After emptying the pump gas and putting in the E85 we heard what sounded to be a dead hole. It turns out an exhaust seat had fallen. Luckily it did not fall all the way and we were not in the middle of a pull. So the engine was pulled and a new set of Livernois stage two heads were put on the car. This included a brand new set of ARP head studs.

A lot of work went into this car to get it to the stage it is in now.

photo (7) by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

390814_2110503009131_1442294351_1649247_629877872_n by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

312797_2110505289188_1442294351_1649248_1436993765_n by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

Upon the engine going back in we kept the 3.4" pulley on the blower and put an oem lower with cage back on the car. It currently has a new alternator with a stock pulley on the alternator. The car put down 704 rwhp on about 18 lb. of boost. As many of you know this is not even in the efficiency range of the 3.4 Whipple. Here is the dyno vid of the pull:
03 Whipple Cobra E85 - YouTube

Here is the dyno sheet, all tuning was done in Albuquerque by Chris Groves @ Dyno Edge. I believe this sheet is from the last pull we did, it is not from the video.

photo.JPG by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

Lets get on with the goods:

2003 Ford SVT Cobra
19*** Miles this will change because well I would like to drive it a few more times!

Engine/ Exhaust

Stock Rotating Assembly
Livernois Stage 2 head
ARP Headstuds
3.4l Whipple Generation 2
Custom Injected Engineering Behemoth Inlet
Custom 5" ram air intake
Dual 75MM accufab throttle body
VMP 110 mm Billet Housing
VMP Filter
SCT BA-5000
SCT XCAL 3
Mac Long Tube Headers
Shorty X Pipe
Bassani Dumped Exhaust

Transmission:
Lentech 4r70w Strip Terminator
With Overdrive and Transbrake
Full Manual Valve Body
B&M Shifter
B&M Deep Trans Pan
Gasket was recently replaced as well as fluid
Set up has 2 Trans Coolers
None Locking Convertor

Fuel System:
105 lb. Bosh Injectors

photo (8) by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

Glens Performance Sump Tank which comes Galvanized
Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump
Stainless Still Braided Fuel Lines
-an fitting throughout fuel system
magna flow y block, -8 to the rails, -8 return
fore fuel rails
Aeromotive Fuel Regulator

Suspension/ rear
SRA 8.8
Ford Racing Diff Cover
Alloy USA 31 Spline kit
Detroit Locker
Welded Girdle

photo (4) by Andrew J. Woodward, on FlickrAftermarket uppers and lowers
Koni Shocks
Anti Roll Bar
Adjustable Coil overs on all 4 Corners
3.55 Gears

There is so much on this car I know that I am missing something. This is one of the cleanest Cobra's I have seen. The interior on this car is immaculate. The Wheels in the photos will not be coming on the car. I have a brand new set of aftermarket SVT Cobra wheels with brand new Nitto Rubber all the way around. I will be putting these on the car before it sells. The new wheels are 18X10 in the Rear with 555r' in 305's

My plan was to run the car this season but unfortunately never got to. The car does come with a Maximum Motorsports Cage all hardware is still new in the Box. I had the Cage custom painted Redfire by Jeremy at Superior Customs in Albuquerque. The cage does come with the car as well, you can do with as you please.

IMG_1713 by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

IMG_1712 by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

I also have a Metco quick change lower pulley kit and a 3.0" Whipple Pulley. I never found a belt that would hold with the 3.0" pulley. If you could find an HD belt Im sure you would meet my goals of over 800 rwhp. We did hit 26 lb. of boost with the 3.0" but the belt slippage was horrible with what we had. I just put a brand new HD belt on the car. It does have a manual belt tensioner on the car and it makes life so much easier. I am asking

$26,500.00

If the car needs to be shipped I may be willing to work with the price.

I am not looking in to any trades at this time as this money will be invested in our business.

I can be contacted via PM or emailed at [email protected]

I highly suggest that this car not be purchased by an inexperienced person. This car if not treated properly will kill you.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my ad,

Andrew

Last edited:

Joyrider564

Established Member
Just to vouch for the seller, this car is ridiculously clean, and runs like a champ. Whoever picks this car up will not be disappointed at all.

GLWS Visuvious :beer:

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
The car looks amazing. I can vogue for Visuvious, he is a class act guy and a man of his word. Easy to do business with him, Im sure the lucky new owner will appreciate all the money and hard work that has gone into this amazing car!

Good luck with the sale Andrew!

visuvious

Boosted @~~~
Established Member
The car looks amazing. I can vogue for Visuvious, he is a class act guy and a man of his word. Easy to do business with him, Im sure the lucky new owner will appreciate all the money and hard work that has gone into this amazing car!

Good luck with the sale Andrew!

Thank you brotha! How have you been?

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
Thank you brotha! How have you been?

Been great man, itching to get back into something... but might wait a while longer. I've lurked over on tsc and seen some pics you have taken of the car, looks soooo sick. You really took a car with lots of potential, to a phenomenal street beast! Good luck with the business, hope everything works out for you.

visuvious

Boosted @~~~
Established Member
Been great man, itching to get back into something... but might wait a while longer. I've lurked over on tsc and seen some pics you have taken of the car, looks soooo sick. You really took a car with lots of potential, to a phenomenal street beast! Good luck with the business, hope everything works out for you.

Thanks man that means a lot, this is hands down the funnest car I've owned. I couldn't have done it without those before me! I hope whoever gets this car turns it up, she still has a lot left in her!

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Bump for a beast of a Redfire. Good luck.

I LOL'd at: "I highly suggest that this car not be purchased by an inexperienced person. This car if not treated properly will kill you. "

Users who are viewing this thread