2003 Mustang Mach 1!!

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
The Mach 1 will be available in October 2002. It will be a 2003 model. The equipment includes the following:
300 HP 4.6L 4V V-8
Shaker Hood and Mach 1 Graphics
Magnum 500 Wheels
Suspension tuning
Exhaust Tip and Updated Note
Comfort weave Leather seats
13" Performance brakes.

MSRP is estimated to be $28,775.00 6,000 will be produced. Colors are not yet determined.

Vito

Broken
Established Member
He begged Art Hyde for them :D
He's a salesman at american ford in Mn, Right?

SPDFRK

Established Member
03' Mach I

Why would they do that? The new Cobra is at 390 HP so it wouldn't even be close! Can anyone give more info. on the Mach I, Please! I am trying to find out as much as possible. I will be ordering one if it is everything they have been saying.

Any word on keeping the 6-speed since the Cobra got it?

What colors do you think they will come in? Are those magnum 500 wheels going to be 17X9's?

SPDFRK

Established Member
That is my other question. Are they going to offer it as an SVT? It is going to have the 4V and doesn't SVT do all the development and RND for those motors. Besides it is pretty much a 98 Cobra with the 01' motor right. Other than the new edge body styling of course.

stylin99

Established Member
What? No 2002 spring feature car? I thought that was becoming a predictable special edition for Ford every year.... oh wait did I say "predictable" and "Ford" in the same sentence?! Sorry about that....

TIAMAT

Established Member
Spoke to my dealer today and he said stop by tomorrow cause he's checking to see if their is a build date yet on these cars. And by the way if you were wondering he said the pricing will be between 26-28.5 big ones. He does know that much. If i can order one it will be an azure blue 5-speed.
:thumbsup:

Black93Cobra

Established Member
MSRP may be $28,775 but how much dealer markup can we expect? Dealers usually mark up special edition cars so if you can find one for MSRP you'll be lucky.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Re: Re: 2003 Mustang Mach 1!!

Originally posted by Blue98Cobra
Oxford White, Ebony, Colorado Red, Zinc Yellow, Azure Blue and Dark Shadow Gray...are these the confirmed colors?
Ill take mine in Azure Blue, thank you very much

Users who are viewing this thread