2003 Metallic Silver with Kenne Bell

F8L SN8K

Established Member
************SOLD***********

Selling my 2003 Metallic Silver Cobra. It has the grey inserts on the seats. I am the 2nd owner. The car was originally ordered and picked up at Anderson Ford in Clinton Illinois. The original owner traded the car in on a new corvette in 2006 in Florence Kentucky. I bought the car from the GM Dealership. When I purchased the car it had 2,900 miles on it. The car was 100% Stock other then a Diablo Sport Predator programmer with the Anderson Ford Motorsport tune stored but was not loaded on the car at the time of purchase. That's a brief background of the car. The car has 68,500 miles on it now and makes 600rwhp. Located in southern Indiana. Asking $18,500

Modifications:
Powertrain;
2.2 Kenne Bell(Updated drive and completely rebuilt by KB)
Accufab Single blade Throttle body
Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump
Diablo Sport MAFia
Diablo Sport Predator Programmer(Tuned by Ken Bjonnes)
60# injectors
Bassani Mid-Length headers,
Bassani Off-road Modular X-pipe
MAC 3inch Cat-back
JLT Air filter/heat shield
Fresh Belt and NGK Iridium plugs.

Drivetrain;
McLeod Clutch disc,
Custom Pressure plate from Promotion Powertrain
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
Liberty 26 spline input shaft
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
Bear Claw Eradi-speed plus 2pc rotors
FRPP FR500 wheels
Nitto NT05 Tires just installed

PIC_0030.JPGPIC_0010.JPGPIC_0009.JPGPIC_0006.JPGPIC_0008.JPG

Last edited:

F8L SN8K

Established Member
Sorry about the delay gentlmen. Late day at work yesterday and late night at the shop. Trying to get everything squared away for the NMRA bowling green race. I'll get caught up with everyone's request ASAP. Thank you very much for the interest in the Car

Daniel Johns.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
I have a relative that owns a trucking business. If arrangements need made for shipping we can work something out.

CP3SVT

I will be at NMRA Saturday in BG. Will you have the car with you? Still very interested.
Chad 270-570-0022.

Last edited:

F8L SN8K

Established Member
I'm located in Seymour Indiana. It's been a very long day and should be home very soon to post up some more pics. I'll be in Bowling Green this weekend turning wrenches on Scott Barkers Pure Street Cobra and Billy Danworths open comp fox. That means my 03 is staying back home.

I did forget to mention the car has the accufab single blade throttle body. The car is solid mechanically with the only issue is the AC needs worked on. It has a leak so the it doesn't stay charged for long. The car was my DD over summer months and has been on some long road trips with never a hiccup. I don't have to sell it but I rarely drive the car anymore. Plus I can dump the cash into my Cobra Jets engine.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
PMs and text responded to. Have an offer on the table and some trying to get financing.

Users who are viewing this thread