2003 Mach 1 Project

JGDogg10

Established Member
I got a built torch red Mach as well, will be following this on your journey! Are those drift wheels 19s? They look good on there!

Deceptive

Brad's Spirit Donkey
Established Member
Premium Member
I got a built torch red Mach as well, will be following this on your journey! Are those drift wheels 19s? They look good on there!

They are 18s, I am not a fan of anything bigger on a SN or NE. And color is going to be Midnight Blue Metallic when it gets to the paint point of the build.

“At least I didn’t get tased for not wearing a seatbelt.” - George Floyd

Deceptive

Brad's Spirit Donkey
Established Member
Premium Member
So, I know I have not posted anything recently. I am working around 60 hours a week and weekends I want to spend relaxing with my wife and daughter as I am away for work a lot right now. That being said, I have a small update.

I took Friday off and went to Bowling Green for the NMRA. I didn’t stay long. I took my daughter and she said it was too loud, too hot, and wanted to leave. I don’t want to force her and her hate something she may have liked later in life.

IMG_0651.JPG

I went back up yesterday and met with a buddy. I stopped in at the UPR Trailer and talked to them about suspension. I have been on the fence between using the MM Koni coilovers I had for my GT Convertible sitting there, Strange coilovers, or Vikings to replace the front QA1 and rear Vikings (rear shocks are dead).

I ended up walking away a little lighter in the wallet but did get a great deal on some Viking Warriors with 175lb spring for the rear; I currently have them with a 150lb spring. I decided that the small price for a 175lb spring was worth it as I could see what suits the car setup best. I ordered, as they are not in stock, the Berserker fronts with 225lb spring.

IMG_0682.JPG

So thank you UPR for the great deal on a new Viking setup for the car. Once the front comes in I will probably get the car to a shop to get some work completed.

I am doing Wuhan God’s work for Jason.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So, I know I have not posted anything recently. I am working around 60 hours a week and weekends I want to spend relaxing with my wife and daughter as I am away for work a lot right now. That being said, I have a small update.

I took Friday off and went to Bowling Green for the NMRA. I didn’t stay long. I took my daughter and she said it was too loud, too hot, and wanted to leave. I don’t want to force her and her hate something she may have liked later in life.

View attachment 1722383
Awww, she looks so cute and relaxed....and cool! So, was that on the way TO the track or when you left? If the latter, she is probably enjoying the relative quietness in the cabin vs. the roar of motors at the track. LOL! You were smart not forcing her to stay and grow to hate tracks due to the noise and heat.

Deceptive

Brad's Spirit Donkey
Established Member
Premium Member
Awww, she looks so cute and relaxed....and cool! So, was that on the way TO the track or when you left? If the latter, she is probably enjoying the relative quietness in the cabin vs. the roar of motors at the track. LOL! You were smart not forcing her to stay and grow to hate tracks due to the noise and heat.

That was to, she did nap a bit on the way from. She is my little helper. She always wants to help with projects around the house. I had pulled the Mach into the back yard one day and was going over it a bit and she was right there. She calls it the racecar since it is loud.

Anyone still ridin’ with Biden or is gas too expensive for y’all?

Deceptive

Brad's Spirit Donkey
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_0734.JPG

Got it on this morning to ensure it keeps shape. I will get it more buttoned up later. I will get it shaved.

Anyone still ridin’ with Biden or is gas too expensive for y’all?

Deceptive

Brad's Spirit Donkey
Established Member
Premium Member
Plan to keep the cobra lettering or smooth it out when painted?

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Going to fill and smooth it.

I have a few ideas about the paint.

The car is going to get painted Midnight Blue Metallic. I was thinking of getting a Carbon Hood and 03-04 Cobra spoiler. I am rethinking that though. I may paint the spoiler and hood in a Flat/Matte Black with some clear on it so it doesn’t look jacked up when cleaning up. I need something that looks Matte or Flat Black under clear. I want to have the Mach 1 stripes on the side painted on and I’d like to have Mustang painted on the rear bumper when filled.

In Liberal America, a white kid shooting three white criminals is racist.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good list of short term parts. Is this pretty much what your Midnight Blue Metallic paint will look like?
a8ad2a3c8ad13829ffa11895468e705d.jpg

Deceptive

Brad's Spirit Donkey
Established Member
Premium Member
Good list of short term parts. Is this pretty much what your Midnight Blue Metallic paint will look like?
a8ad2a3c8ad13829ffa11895468e705d.jpg

I’d imagine that is the same as the Ford Midnight Blue Metallic off the 2005 Ford GT.

In Liberal America, a white kid shooting three white criminals is racist.

Users who are viewing this thread