2003 GT

EH819

Established Member
About how much can a new 5 speed GT be purchased for? Are they going for near msrp or closer to invoice? Thanks for any info.

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
I've seen brand new GTs for around 26k fully loaded. Good luck on your search, but it may not be a bad idea to find a year old pony with low miles and score a better deal on that.
Just my $0.02......:thumbsup:

Dierz

Established Member
Yes wheel & deal. GT's arent selling since the 05GT's showed its face. They give rebates so take advantage on that as well.

I dont know about 26k. MSRP should be towards the High 19k - 20k. Ask for a Fleet Sales Manager if the other dudes wont deal.

Grim's Reaper

Established Member
Originally posted by Dierz
Yes wheel & deal. GT's arent selling since the 05GT's showed its face. They give rebates so take advantage on that as well.

I dont know about 26k. MSRP should be towards the High 19k - 20k. Ask for a Fleet Sales Manager if the other dudes wont deal.
19k -20k :eek: :dw: , for a GT?, maybe in "LALA" land, but here in PA brand new GT's are nothing short of mid-twenties at best. :idea: , hey Dierz, with prices like that maybe I'll come out there for my 03 Cobra??!!!!!:beer: :)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
03Cobra. Go for it. Take a nice drive back home to PA fm LA. but then u might end up paying the same price u might of gotten in PA. lol.

GT. my 03 got beat by a GT. He had some crazy Mods on it but damn did it have some legs. He had 425RHWP so my overweight A$$ lost.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
NY to SC. Hum should be a nice day drive right Mustang Scot?
Cant u help a brother get hooked up out there for a great deal?

Whats ur Sales Tax out there? Also might be cheaper then NY or NJ.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Mine was loaded. Only missing Mach 1000 and auto. Sticker was 23,400. Got it for 21,700 with no rebate. Never pay delivery. You didn't order the dang thing, they did. Always remember, you don't have to buy their car. There are plenty of dealer ships around that need to sell cars. If one won't work with you, get up, and let them know you're going to another dealer that will work with you. Politely ofcourse. ;-)

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I've already done a little of each. I still don't have the raw power my 97 had, but this one does use what it has very well.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Launching around 1200-1500 in stock form. Snatching the HELL out of the next gear at 5500. The 8.60's and 13.40's were with mods 99.9% of the Stang guys have. Steeda Pullies and TA, Densecharger, Bassani X with cats, and 3:73 gears. This was on stock tires.

Track prep and altitude will change the numbers also. I think if I had been at Etown, I might have gone a 13.20 something. Better track prep and right at sea level. Awesome place.

steelgrave

SVT's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
Originally posted by EH819
About how much can a new 5 speed GT be purchased for? Are they going for near msrp or closer to invoice? Thanks for any info.

They should be relatively cheap right now as they're not selling too many. Dealers here in Minnesnowta seem to have tons of them. I got mine for basically invoice in Feb...

Good Luck...

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
I recently went shopping with a friend...22.5-23Gs out-the-door @ various dealerships in SoCal...

Jens03GT

Established Member
I just bought my 03 GT and paid about 21,500, but that including my $4500 rebate. It is fully loaded manual trans, billet interior, blk with blk leather interior, mach 1 sterio system, billet wheels, which is the premium package. I happy with the price I got. I got the Freedom fighters rebate. They are doing it for everyone in the military. All in all without the rebate I think it cost in the high 20's. Believe me its worth it. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Grim's Reaper

Established Member
Originally posted by Jens03GT
I just bought my 03 GT and paid about 21,500, but that including my $4500 rebate. It is fully loaded manual trans, billet interior, blk with blk leather interior, mach 1 sterio system, billet wheels, which is the premium package. I happy with the price I got. I got the Freedom fighters rebate. They are doing it for everyone in the military. All in all without the rebate I think it cost in the high 20's. Believe me its worth it. :thumbsup:
Congrats and good luck with your new pony! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread