2003 gt with cobra swap

2001cobra/gt

Established Member
I have a 2003 mustang gt that has a built 2001 cobra motor with h beam rods and Manley super lightweight forged .020 over pistons. Has a new clutch and 3650 cobra 5 speed tranny, and 31 spline cobra rear end out of a 03 cobra irs with 3.73 gears. Has hooker super comp ceramic coated headers off road x pipe and borla exhaust. Sounds great. Also has a 3 inch cobra r hood and front and rear cobra bumpers. It also has fr500 18x9's on front and 18x10's on the back with new 305 35 drag radials This car isn't 100% perfect but looks great I just had the rear end setup in it with all new gears and bearings but if does have a small wine where they aren't shimmed 100% right. They are very tolerable and most people wouldn't pay any attention to it. I have a ported eaton supercharger setup for it that would put it to over 500 rwhp that I would sell for an additional 3grand. I just need the room in my shop for an older project I am asking 6500 for the car just the way it sits. It's very drivable right now and just needs a few minor odd and ends. Call or text 859805200four for details that I might have left out. And it does have a rebuilt title but only has 98000 miles on it. Very solid car that has had way more than 6500 in extra parts alone. Thanks I can send pictures of it through email or text

Users who are viewing this thread