2003 Ford Focus SVT Euro Comp. Orange

blatch

Up for sale is my 2003 Ford Focus SVT with the European Appearance Package. I'm the only owner. Here's some details. There are no aftermarket addons; all of this comes stock on this model:

- 3 door hatchback
- Competition Orange color
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights
- Fog lights
- Recaro leather racing seats
- plush leather rear seats
- 175 HP DOHC 4-cylinder engine
- 6-Speed Manual Getrag Transmission with traction control
- 17-inch 15-spoke dark alloy wheels
- Sport suspension package
- Large disc brakes
- 2.25-inch exhaust
- Engine Block Heater and Defrosting mirrors (part of cold weather package)
- Audiophile stereo system with 300-watt subwoofer and 6-disc in-dash CD changer
- SVT Book and Certificate of Authenticity
- Front and side airbags
- 3 full-sized seat belts in the rear seat
- Fully collapsable rear seats for hauling

Pictures here! my car is brighter than yours so you should buy it - a set on Flickr

The vehicle has 43,000 miles on it. Because I travel between Madison, WI and Bloomington, IN the car is for sale in both places, and I could deliver it to any place in between.

Call me at 812 302 4247 to arrange a test drive. I'm in Bloomington until October 20th, then in Madison until November 13ish.

Issues:
- The security stick that allows the CD player to operate does not click into place, but will stay securely there on its own.
- The plastic guard for the driver's seat hinge does not stay in place so I removed it, but it comes with the car. A little plastic bit is broken.
- There is a small and barely noticeable hole in the rear bumper below the hatch latch where a large antenna used to be.
- The lumbar support adjuster wheel for the driver's seat is missing; this is a cheap part.

I'm asking $10,999, but any offer will be considered.

Users who are viewing this thread