Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Beautiful!

I do like how you labeled them 'improvements' rather than 'modifications' haha

99NCLightning

Established Member
Located: Lapeer County, MI (60 miles north of Detroit)

Price: $29,000

For the purist, this vehicle is in stock condition and has never been modified; stock motor, stock pulley, stock supercharger and stock tune. The few improvements are cosmetic and reversible. I have original Ford parts that will be included with the car, with the exception of Ford's cat-back exhaust.

This car has been stored in a garage under a car cover and taken to local car shows and a couple of times to the Detroit Woodward Dream Cruise. This car has never seen snow, never been raced or tracked and I have been the only driver. Everything works including the air conditioning & heating system, Mach460 sound system, etc. There are no dents or dings. The body is in excellent condition.

I am selling because I’ll be 64 in a couple of months and its become a challenge to crawl under and get out from under the car or lean over the engine compartment for extended periods of time. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning this car, but the time has come to let someone else enjoy it.

In addition to the improvements listed below, the car comes with all original factory Ford parts (except the Ford cat-back exhaust), car cover, original window sticker, build number 7301 (birth) certificate, original SVT operator’s manual and embroidered zip case, two sets of keys and key fobs and locking lug key.

Improvements:
  • Borla Stinger cat-back.
  • Billet Aluminum Idler Pulleys (BilletFlow)
  • MGW Short-throw shifter
  • K&N Cold Air
  • Chrome Coil Covers (Ford Racing)
  • Chrome SC Belt Guard
  • Large Aluminum Intercooler Reservoir (LFP)
  • HID Hi/Low beam headlights.
  • Billet Aluminum interior accents, door handles, window buttons, door lock pulls, etc.
  • Dual Pillar Pod w/ AeroForce Scan Gauge and SpeedHut Wideband A/F Ratio gauge
  • Innovate LC1 Wideband A/F Ratio computer / controller

I pmd you last night

WillyB93

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread