2003 DSG Mach 1 F1-A Procharged!!!

My2003Mach1

Established Member
HI "lookers"

I have decided to sell my very well built 2003 Mach 1. It is in better than show room condition..These pictures are from a cell phone and do not do it any justice.

img1823l.jpg

The OD shows 34K original miles However the engine has a little over 3oo miles on it most of the parts have no more than 5 k miles on them... Many will vouch for this car and my extreme attention to detail...

"one could just about eat off the underside of this stang!" I wash under the car just about every time I take it out.. (absolutely never seen rain or snow.. LOL sometimes not even sunlight)

It is and has been a Garage queen... Never seen the TRACK NOT ONCE! I am the 2nd owner. I bought the Mach 1 from a dealership and since contacted the original owner of the mach as we keep in touch on occasion.

The mach1 has all original paper work, window stickers and included the original MACH 1 factory car cover and bag.

This Mach 1 is built! Its currently safe tuned to 758RWHP and 721RWTQ... DOCUMENTED and tuned by Pete at Performance dyno.

Recently added E85 and a tune.. I have 105 LB Bosch Injectors that will be going in and retune for over 850+ RWHP. This car has a "SWITCH Chip" SCT and runs on 93 PUMP gas and Methanol Or just straight 93 Pump OR E85.

Please take the time out to look over the DETAILED list of tasteful mods... Its a sleeper .. (wink)

I do NOT need to sell... and if it does not sell that's ok two .. I have over $55k invested in parts and labor, with all the receipts for all the work. This does NOT include the cost of the Mach 1 and or the Thousands! in tuning...

I'm asking $30,000 FIRM...
I have a custom built 22 foot enclosed car trailer built for the Mach that I will make someone a package deal on if interested. (TRAILER IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE BUT I WILL MAKE A PACKAGE DEAL)

img1345xi.jpg

img1342pj.jpg

img1344jc.jpg

Walk around video link ~>>>>>> 2003 Dark Shadow Grey Mach 1 Mac 3" Cat Back Custom Bullet Racing Cams F1-A - YouTube

Couple of drive bys' with the wife's help... (shifting between 3k 4k rpm)

2003 Mach 1 Fly BY Procharged F1-A 4k Rpm - YouTube

2003 Mach 1 drive by 2003 dsg mach 1 - YouTube

The parts list as follows:

ENGINE......
Boss Big Bore (.020 over) (Stroker)
Oliver Billet "I" Beam Rods (upgraded wrist pins)
Custom Diamond Pistons (25+lbs Boost)
Total Seal Rings
Clevite Coated Bearings
TSS Billet Oil Pump
SCE ICS Titian Head gaskets
Ported Mach 1 Heads (Fr500 Valves, Comp Cams Springs)
Custom Bullet Racing Cams
Innovators West 10% Overdrive Pulley
F1-A (Polished) Procharger (Air to Air Inter-cooler) (3.85 pulley or 3.40)
Procharger Open Race By-Pass Valve
Pro-M Pro Tube Mass Air
Bosch 105lb Injectors
Fore Fuel Rails
Custom 8 Rib conversion (pulleys)
Stock Mach 1 Intake
Acufab Throttle body
LFP Pro Competition Race Radiator
Stock cooling Fan
Canton Reservoir
Canton Reservoir Overflow Catch Can
Canton Power Steering Can
Canton Street/Strip Oil Pan
Canton Windage Tray
Canton Accusump (electric valve) Engine PRE OILIER
Custom 8 Rib Conversion
Anderson Motorsports Power Pipe
Custom engine breather system (jaz products catch can and custom made cam cover AN fittings)
MSD 2 Step Rev/ Launch control

img2180v.jpg

img2148rn.jpg

img2147w.jpg

img2146nh.jpg

FUEL SYSTEM...
Glens Performance Sumped Fuel Tank
Magna Fuel Pro 750 Fuel Pump
Magna Fuel Pre Fuel Filter
Magna Fuel After Fuel Filter
Fagoli AN Fittings
Areomotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
Snow Performance Stage 3 With Safe Injection Methanol Injection
Snow Performance Upgraded to Dual Nozzle
Complete custom fuel lines and hardware

img2187xd.jpg

DRIVE TRAIN...
Transmission ,Stock 3650
Custom 26 Input Shaft
Custom 11" Clutch and Pressure Plate
Ford Racing Steal Fly Wheel
MGW (Orange Handle) Shifter
MGW Composite Shift Knob
FRPP Aluminum Drive Shaft
Lakewood Drive Shaft Safety Loop
Ford Racing 31 Spline Differential
Ford Racing 31 Spline Axels
Ford Racing Mega Bite JR Lower Control Arms
Steeda HD Double Adjustable Upper Control Arms
Steeda Sport Springs
Bilstein HD Shocks and struts
UPR Chrome Molly "K" Member
Maximum Motorsports Solid Steering Rack Bushings
Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
Maximum Motorsports Front Coil Overs
Maximum Motorsports (325 lb) Springs
Bilstein HD Struts
SLP Line Lock
SCT Tune(s) WITH SWITCH CHIP

img2183s.jpg

img2177c.jpg

img2182l.jpg

img2145a.jpg

img2185j.jpg

INTERIOR ....
Custom Chrome Molly (8pt Roll Bar, with Swing out/Removable Door Bars, Painted to Match Car Color)
Steeda (Zink) Tubular Sub Frame Connectors (Painted Black)
(2) G-Force 5PT Cam Lock Racing Harnesses
Autometer 5" Phantom II Monster Tach w/Shift Light (changed lens to Blue)
Autometer Phantom II Electric Fuel Pressure Gauge
Autometer Phantom II Boost Gauge
AEM Wideband
FR500 Steering Wheel
Cobra Leather Shift Boot
Cobra Leather E-Brake and Leather E-Break Boot

img2167v.jpg

img2172s.jpg

img2150dj.jpg

img2153sd.jpg

img2164wkm.jpg

img2162sz.jpg

EXHAUST......
Kooks 1 3/4" Long Tube Headers (3" Collectors)
Kooks O/R "X" Pipe 3" in/out
Mac 3" Cat-Back Exhaust with 3" SS polished tips

img2190jm.jpg

img1780z.jpg

img1779m.jpg

img1782r.jpg

img1781u.jpg

WHEELS....
Chrome Mach 1 Wheels (Off Set 9" wheels in Front/10.5 DD Back)
Mickey Thompson Drag Radials (315/35/17) Back
BF Goodrich G-Force Kd T/A (275/40/17) Front

img2175l.jpg

img2176v.jpg

all that and ICE COLD A/C lol!

I'm probably forgetting a few things I'm SURE! its a must see and hear kinda car! (check out my youtube videos.. 2003DSGMach1's Channel - YouTube )

If you have any questions give me a call 860-777-8978​

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Awesome ride but JEBUS!!! $30,000?!?! GLWS

Well .. to you $30k is a lot LOL but think whats a lot for me having built it :) and i see cobras go for 26 to 28 K with bolt ons ...

Check the parts list:) let me know what you come up with for a price:) I think you will find that $30K is more than fair :)

Surely you could not build one for near this ... as anyone with this much work done to their car would tell you.

I know when i was looking for a ride a while back I would have never spent 30K on a toy... thinking to myself that I would keep the mods to a minimum.

RIGHT! I wish now that I bought someones built car.. that's what I'm going to do next time...who cares if someone talks crap if i built it or not ... lesson learned :)

there is so much time put into building a car. ,time for the machine shop to get to your engine parts .UGH... then assembly.. tuning it in right.. configuring the set up to match the parts you picked perfectly...

Uh yeah . its worth $30K to me I'm not going to build another car..I'm buying it done !

LOL Happy LOOKING guys :) :beer:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
How much boost does each pulley make?

Believe it or not.. Pete at performance dyno said we are at 15lbs boost with the 3.4 pulley SAFE tuned because I have only 80# injectors with E85
758RWHP and 721 RWTQ

At the time of the last tune my SINGLE BOLT Thump RRR tenssioner was being replaced and I had the stocker on with belt slip...

I will be headed up to performance dyno in a few weeks.. as i continue to mod the car.. (getting the rear end all welded up.. changing out the bilstiens to strange 10ways and welding torque boxes etc)

I have the bosch 105lb injectors that I will put on along with a 100mm idler pulley and a 3.55 procharger pulley

We are looking to be 26 lbs boost that should net me somewhere in the high 800's

My2003Mach1

Established Member
A 3.55 is bigger then a 3.4 how will u make more boost with the 3.55

SIMPLE I'm only making 14 to 15 lbs boost now.. NO timing.. Hardly any fuel..basically the tune is FLAT right now... because of the 80lb injectors

When the 105lb injectors go in.. the tune can be aggressive with adjustments to the timing and fuel and air ...

E85 allows you to run more timing... right now the timing is set around 15 or so degrees .. which is NOTHING on a built car...

Same goes for the methanol injection...

once again its safe tuned right now.. I will have it re-tuned in March.. I'm going to change the suspension out and get the rear end completely welded up in a couple weeks...

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Well .. to you $30k is a lot LOL but think whats a lot for me having built it :) and i see cobras go for 26 to 28 K with bolt ons ...

Check the parts list:) let me know what you come up with for a price:) I think you will find that $30K is more than fair :)

Surely you could not build one for near this ... as anyone with this much work done to their car would tell you.

I know when i was looking for a ride a while back I would have never spent 30K on a toy... thinking to myself that I would keep the mods to a minimum.

RIGHT! I wish now that I bought someones built car.. that's what I'm going to do next time...who cares if someone talks crap if i built it or not ... lesson learned :)

there is so much time put into building a car. ,time for the machine shop to get to your engine parts .UGH... then assembly.. tuning it in right.. configuring the set up to match the parts you picked perfectly...

Uh yeah . its worth $30K to me I'm not going to build another car..I'm buying it done !

A F [_] KN MEN!!!...

I bought mine and I thought it was built.. 20k later, I now know what built really means...

vadorsnake04

Established Member
SIMPLE I'm only making 14 to 15 lbs boost now.. NO timing.. Hardly any fuel..basically the tune is FLAT right now... because of the 80lb injectors

When the 105lb injectors go in.. the tune can be aggressive with adjustments to the timing and fuel and air ...

E85 allows you to run more timing... right now the timing is set around 15 or so degrees .. which is NOTHING on a built car...

Same goes for the methanol injection...

once again its safe tuned right now.. I will have it re-tuned in March.. I'm going to change the suspension out and get the rear end completely welded up in a couple weeks...

Sounds good, I like my E85 too, big advantages.

Blackedout

Established Member
GLWS... I saw your dyno sheet hanging on the wall at Pete's.... :beer: How much for the trailer ???

My2003Mach1

Established Member
awesome build but that trans is going to blow up the first launch

Hopefully it does! then i can explain to my wife .."somethings wrong with the transmission honey.. we need a new one" LOL

PS currently working on the trany and suspention set up ideas.. auto? stay stick? humm... sucky winter has my MODS on hold .. :) I needed a winter like last year ;(

Last edited:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
GLWS... I saw your dyno sheet hanging on the wall at Pete's.... :beer: How much for the trailer ???

Thank you.... as for the trailer..I am asking $6500... but if someone buys the car.... I'd sell it WITH the car for $4000...

I have the build sheet .. Its a custom set up on the trailer.. I added every possible upgrade... 6 lug wheels... two 5300 lb axels ....got it in April 2011....

BTW lok for a new dyno sheet at petes shop coming in march.. (1st week) retuned ):beer:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
goodluck on sale, I have seen this car in person! its amazing setup!

Thank you very much.. i really appreciate that.. a lot of guys do not like to give credit.. most i have seen down other peoples cars..

Maybe most do not know what they are looking at? LOL

None the less thank you .. Hope to see you round this late spring and summer....

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
For tranny.... Unless you are a track whore, don't do the auto thing..... Yes, it is worlds better for making the car faster, but god I enjoy the hell out of banging the gears in the fun cars....

Same question on suspension... What do YOU want to do with the car. At our power levels, its not good at anything unless setup for that specific application.. This would never be a good road racer, but great fun on a daily drive, or you can set it up for the strip, but then the daily drive fun is limited...

IMHO... I might have had the same issue you did and one point, and you can see where I went...

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member

Sent you a PM to keep the thread clean. Take care and best of luck on the sell.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member

A lot of car? YES!!..... but just to give you a comparison, Speed Of Sounds build, which added a built T56, built IRS and full suspension, to EVERYTHING you have, went for just under 20k. Do you have a sick ass Mach? For sure!! 30k? Good luck with that. I truly hope you can sell for top dollar, I really do but I'm predicting you won't get more than 25k and that's with the trailer.

GL brother- you will def need it:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread