2003 DSG Build Thread, Project: Strega

330mach1

Established Member
no actually i'm really disappointed. i wanted to see yours done because it's going to be a beast. and yes i have a ported eaton on it. I know i copied your build minus the larger blower. i did not mean that as a cheap shot.

330mach1

Established Member
I'll run either one of your right now :beer:

was working on mine a couple hours ago and came to the conclusion my alternator is bad so going to just save up for a start in charge. but don't want to clutter up his thread with talk of my car.

Ironhand

Banned
no actually i'm really disappointed. i wanted to see yours done because it's going to be a beast. and yes i have a ported eaton on it. I know i copied your build minus the larger blower. i did not mean that as a cheap shot.

Well this whole build and thread to me is a massive disappointment. Its more of a sore spot for me then an accomplishment. I have the ability to get it together just not the money.

Maybe in the future Ill get her up and running and maybe be some sort of "one off".

But for now, she sits alone, patiently awaiting for my return, so that one day I can return her to the glory she was destine for, to rule the streets with an Iron fist.

330mach1

Established Member
i'm sure you will man! if there is anything i can do to help let me know, besides sending you my paycheck. lol

330mach1

Established Member
once you get your mistress back to her former glory i'll have to make a road trip with mine to see it

Ironhand

Banned
i'm sure you will man! if there is anything i can do to help let me know, besides sending you my paycheck. lol

Sent you a PM.

once you get your mistress back to her former glory i'll have to make a road trip with mine to see it

That would be cool man. I still have a special place for my old Black 03 Mach 1. Loved that car. It was a beast! lol N/A of course.

330mach1

Established Member
haha something about the car just makes me obsess over it. plus it hasn't been stock since the 2nd week i had it.

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
Ingenious build for sure. Looks like you got the major fitment quirks worked out so when you are putting it all back together, it should go A LOT faster than the first time lol. Sorry about your bad luck, I know EXACTLY how it is, considering I'm on my 5th engine. Good things take time (and sometimes a SHIT TON of money), but the reward will be priceless in the end.

Ironhand

Banned
I cant wait till u get it done cory.after talking with u tonight im getting the big picture......5.4 ftmfw

Thanks Dwight. I cant believe that this thread got dug up. lol

I need to go through and clean it up and fix my photobucket. So much of this thread needs to be fixed. But with time the car should run. lol

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
when it finally runs it can race a unicorn with a leprechaun riding jockey style on its back.....

JFWY Bro!!! :)

cbr repsol

Established Member
Thanks Dwight. I cant believe that this thread got dug up. lol

I need to go through and clean it up and fix my photobucket. So much of this thread needs to be fixed. But with time the car should run. lol

yeah it looks like it was edited and some pics are gone??

Ironhand

Banned
when it finally runs it can race a unicorn with a leprechaun riding jockey style on its back.....

JFWY Bro!!! :)

Speaking of unicorns, how many years out is it until your car runs again bro. lol :poke:

yeah it looks like it was edited and some pics are gone??

My phone is garbage and it uploaded several pics twice and some pics got deleted. Also SVTP had a problem some time ago and the thread lost several pages and some threads were completed deleted.

cbr repsol

Established Member
Speaking of unicorns, how many years out is it until your car runs again bro. lol :poke:

My phone is garbage and it uploaded several pics twice and some pics got deleted. Also SVTP had a problem some time ago and the thread lost several pages and some threads were completed deleted.

damn , wish i would of followed it when u started the build. i was up till midnight reading every page last night...lol

cbr repsol

Established Member
I know ....5.4 with ported 04 cobra heads,cams ,12.1 compression ,e85 and my wimpy 2.3 whipple. u think ill make 500 rwhp???lol

Users who are viewing this thread