2003 Dark Shadow Grey Cobra for sale

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
**** SOLD..SOLD..SOLD..SOLD

2003 DSG Mustang Cobra
61k Miles
480 RWHP/470 RWTQ
I need 23K but will consider all offers.

Matt
602.460.0822 (Best)
480.595.1052 (Home)
[email protected]
[email protected]

I am the original owner and drove her off the lot with 11 miles. It pains me to sell her but the amount and type of miles I am driving everyday is going to tear her apart. It would be one thing to get a daily beater but I have no self restrain and am unable to let her sit in the garage collecting dust. Hoping to find an enthusiast willing to give her the care I have enjoyed for the past three years.

All maintenance and modification have been performed by myself with the exception of one warranty incident. I ended up with a bad alternator at 35K miles. The dealer replaced both the alternator and battery. The throw out bearing sleeve was replace with the clutch and TOB at 28k miles. She is in excellent mechanical condition and looks a quarter her age and mileage.

Modifications:
Stiegemeier ported blower w/ 2.8 pulley (Processed through Apten, Oval port)
BilletFlow idlers
Mac Pro-Chamber
Flowmaster cat-back
12” open air filter
Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
UPR Quadrant and Firewall Adjuster
LDC Free Play Clutch Kit
17x9 polished rims 275 40R 17 BFG KDWS front
17x10.5 polished rims 315 35R 17 BFG g-force t/a DR rear
1/4 Maximum Motorsports Wheel Spacers
Maximum Motorsports Button Head IRS bolts
Dynojet Wideband Commander A/F monitor
H & R Sport Springs (not installed, will install or include with sale)
Fluidyne Heat Exchanger
Predator tuned by James at Runnin’ with the Devil (91 octane)

Pictures and build information can be found on my web site along with a short dyno video
http://users.wildblue.net/mwatrous/index.htm

1.jpg

Included with the sale are all original parts I still have. The only thing I think I'm missing are the original pulleys (long story). This includes the four factory machined rims.

M@

Last edited:

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
MYVENM said:
How long have the engine mods been on the car? Ever taken it to the track?
Engine mods started about 10K and steadily progressed to about 35K. She has always run strong and runs just as good as the day James last tuned her. I've been to the track a total of two times. First track experience the timers were out so no times. The second time confirmed the fact that I needed a driver mod. I peddled the car to a 12.75 @ 116 with a 2.3 60ft, needless to say she has a lot left in her. Most of the driving is up and down the I-17 to and from work and to the car show on the weekends. Ask any of the PHX guys and they will pretty much agree I'm not much of a racer.

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnn why are all of the DSG cobra's out west, in TX and AZ???? I'm VERY interested in this car, definitely a price I could work with too, its just getting out there would be an issue. Beautiful car nontheless and I guess you could count this as a bump for you, good luck!!!

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
Damn :bash: i gotta check on here more often. i really wish someone would put a sticky up or something about putting the state you are selling from in the main title of the posting

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
esoteric781 said:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnn why are all of the DSG cobra's out west, in TX and AZ???? I'm VERY interested in this car, definitely a price I could work with too, its just getting out there would be an issue. Beautiful car nontheless and I guess you could count this as a bump for you, good luck!!!
I'm sure we can work something out to get you the car if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread