2003 Cobra w/nitrous.......

87Silverfox

Established Member
Jay, I'm just impressed with the performance items of your stereo. That's all.

Tommy, your sig has "all kinds". Can you elaborate?? You have listed 2 focus's and I have inquired about them and you have evaded my questions like a true salesman.

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 87Silverfox
You have listed 2 focus's and I have inquired about them and you have evaded my questions like a true salesman.
I drive a Sonic Blue SVT and wifey drives the kids around in a 2002 ZTS Bright Red. True Salesman? (tommy bites lip because he's in a new section of the site.)

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
This is the Turbo Nitro Lounge. Lets keep it civil please.

Yes the N2O into a roots is a good combination. Particularly a small shot (around 50) that is quite safe on a stock motor. It has a two fold benefit on the large rotating mass. It cools the intake charge and "rotors" in the SC, thus creating a higher output than the "shot size". This has been the poor mans intercooler if you will for the turbo guys as well.

I haven't seen anyone doing it yet, but expect it won't be long. As for times I'd be afraid to guess. Traction and driver ability often play the biggest part in those.

87Silverfox

Established Member
Thankyou GR8WHITE, I appreciate informative feeback. Those that are or getting ready to try the combination....I'm curious about the tuning involved in addition to the nitrous.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
No need to bite your tongue Tommy. ........

Silverfox
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. Please keep this topic on topic though. If you have experience with cars here is where to share that. Smackdown is the place to flame. This may have been posted there, but as of right now it is not there. Not trying to be a jerk. Just trying to get you to share your knowledge with us in the appropriate forum. :beer:

87Silverfox

Established Member
Thanks GR8WHITE, I just didn't realize the animosity of a certain registered user on this site.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Silver,

No it is not, this is the Turbo/Nitro Lounge, have a good stay :)

Yes, this is the Smack Down forum.

87Silverfox

Established Member
I didn't join this forum to be at odds with people. I am interested in performance combinations of mod motors. There are some stout mod motors in my town, one of which belongs to Joe Gullet. I posted in the wrong forum, that was my mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I think with a small wet shot the ECU wouldn't need to compensate, or if it did it shouldn't be much. Most of the guys doing a Lightning pulley swap aren't adding a chip. From what I've read so far. It leans the car out some, but still in the safe zone. I think a dry shot might br the same way, provided it is a small one

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread