2003 Cobra (Torch Red) - 100,000 mile warranty

DNeinstadt

Established Member
2003 Cobra Coupe
Torch Red (1 of 212 with the charcoal interior)
33,800 miles on car
300 miles on motor (put in at 33,500)
Charcoal gray interior with gray alacantra (microfiber type) seat inserts
AC blows very cold, recently serviced (Tires Plus, 8/7/09)
Brand new serpentine belt (will install before sale).

BRAND NEW ford longblock with 100,000 mile/3 year warranty - have paperwork, good at ANY Ford Dealer (Registered by the VIN #)
Engine is bone stock down to the air silencer & filter (It must stay stock to keep Ford's warranty)
6 speed manual transmission
BRAND NEW Ford clutch, pressure plate, clutch fork, pilot bushing, and throwout bearing
Stock flywheel freshly turned with new motor

Mods:
Magnaflow catback
H&R Lowering springs
aftermarket shortened black antenna
FR500 wheels, 17x9 in front, 17x10.5 in rear. Black with polished lip, deep dish in rear.
Newer Nitto Extreme tires up front (255/40/17), needs rear tires (315/35/17) - currently has Nitto 555R, worn
Tinted tail lights & brake light
Tinted windows
Aftermarket battery
Python Alarm/Remote keyfob (not currently working)
IRS Low profile Subframe bolts (shipped, will install before sale)
Duralast Alternator (lifetime warranty)
BRAND NEW Drilled & slotted rotors, BRAND NEW Evolution ceramic pads
Black metal bumper inserts (not just stickers)

Available with car sale (will negotiate):
stock springs
extra BF Goodrich 275/40/17 tires (for fronts) with good tread
Spare stock longblock (made noise, haven't torn down yet)
Car stereo, subwoofers, amplifier, etc.
Laurel Mountain subframe connectors (weld in style) with crossbars & hardware (brand new of course)

Now for the bad news:
- Paint is about 8 out of 10. There are some spots that have been repainted and in some areas the paint didn't completely cover. It is not bad at a short distance, I just want to be up front so there are no dissapointments. There are some scratches on the roof panel from the prior owner's antennas. There are misc small chips on the car and a few scratches here and there. (I'll try to buff them out)
- Only one key
- very small rip in underside of transmission tunnel sheet metal, no idea how that happened (I can get a picture if wanted)
- 4 Holes drilled in bumper for license plate holder (not included)
- Console was drilled for switches for stereo, neon, etc. Switches & neon have been removed.
- Had two antennas on the roof for navigation & satellite radio, it has scratched the paint, will try to buff out.

Asking price is $24,000 or offer. I can get pictures of anything on the car, underneath, etc. I have more pictures, E-mail me for more info:

[email protected].

pass.JPG

rearpass.JPG

passcorner.JPG

driver.JPG

engine.JPG

interior.JPG

interior2.JPG

brakes.JPG

rear.JPG

trunk.JPG

gauges.JPG

Last edited:

DNeinstadt

Established Member
Prior motor had a noise in it. I have it torn down to the shortblock now and have found some vertical scoring, although it's not bad, I didn't want to take a chance so I bought a new longblock to install instead of fixing the hurt motor.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread