2003 cobra 78mm turbo

BlownShelby10

Established Member
I’m looking at a built sonic blue 03 cobra with 26,000 miles. It has 78mm turbo, 5.0 stroker motor, all suppprting mods, 700hp on conservative tune and it’s a 2 owner car. The car is in excellent shape minus a few rock chips here and there. How much is the car worth first of all? He’s got it posted for $26,000. Thanks guys.

s351

Established Member
Conservative tune is the new popular saying in ads it's hilarious, imagine tuned on the ragged edge lol. But the car isn't worth much until a leak down and compression test are done. On any high performance car this is the first thing to ask for or check your self.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
$26k is a good price for a stock low mileage SB car let alone a well modified one. As long it’s done right and no short cuts were taken during the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Conservative tune is the new popular saying in ads it's hilarious, imagine tuned on the ragged edge lol. But the car isn't worth much until a leak down and compression test are done. On any high performance car this is the first thing to ask for or check your self.

Ya that and adult driven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BlownShelby10

Established Member
Thanks guys. It’s 2 owner and the owner I’m buying it from is 45 and owned it since 2006 and he’s had shops complete all the work to it.

s351

Established Member
Leak down test over a compression test, and it doesn't matter if the dude is 45. It might drive around perfect and is still hurt you never know. But it's up to you, it's your money.

Users who are viewing this thread