2003 Cobra - 32k miles, 2 owner, garaged

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Hi All,

I'm putting my Cobra up for sale as I really only drive this car during the summer months and have lost some interest. I definitely do not need to sell it and am not in any kind of rush to get it out of my garage. Car is located in Seattle.

That being said, below are the details:

-2 owner Washington Car, has always been garaged
-32,000 miles, clean title (I bought at 23k)
-Car was bought basically stock, all that it had was a flowmaster CB
-Receipts folder for a majority of the major mods listed below

Current mods:
-Posi ported blower & stock tb/inlet (less than 2k miles since port job, was my stock blower)
-RR 2.76 upper pulley / Metco 4# lower with matching alternator pulley (I believe 3.5) (lower installed with Posi ported blower)
-FRPP 60# injectors
-KB BAP + Lethal Performance wire upgrade
-Metco 4 pc idler set with AUX idler
-TR6 plugs
-K&N FIPK
-SCT MAFia
-MAC pro chamber
-Borla stainless cat back
-Lethal IC reservoir (still have the stock resevoir)
-Reische 170 t-stat*
-Nitrous Outlet dry kit with 10# bottle
-Nitrous Outlet bottle heater bracket
-Nitrous Outlet purge
-Nitrous Outlet progressive / window switch controller
-Speed of Sound center arm rest nitrous switch panel with 2 1/16" Autometer nitrous pressure gauge
-Billet Flow IRS brace
-H&R race springs
-MM caster camber plates
-MM solid rack bushing kit
-MM SFCs
-Low profile IRS bolts
-BAER eradispeed front/rear 2 piece rotors
-Hawk HPS pads
-Stainless steel brake lines
-Stock wheels with 275 BG KDW2s
-17X10.5 replicas with 315 Hoosiers
-Corbeau FX1s in micro suede like new (still have stock seats, perfect condition)
-MGW shifter with 10th anniversary knob
-Autometer dual pod bezel with speed hut water temp gauge, innovative MTX-L wide band
-SCT X3 (with/without nitrous tunes), wideband is wired to data log
-Tuned by Eric Brooks of Brookspeed
-Shorty Antenna
-Tinted brake lights (comes with stockers)
-HID fog lights

All modifications were done by me in my garage. The steering rack bushings, SFC install and alignment were done by Brads Custom Auto which is a very reputable shop in Seattle. Everything aftermarket piece on this car was bought NEW, no corners were cut with this car.

Body is a 9/10. Minor paint chipping on the hood and there is a very TINY spec of rust on the roof of the car (pics will be provided). Very minor dent on the passenger rear quarter panel. I have nothing to hide as it is incredibly clean for a 10 year old car.

I don't have any recent pictures of the nitrous kit install. You wont be able to see anything under the hood as it is a very stealthy intall and the dry nozzle comes under the intake. Solenoids are in the wheel well and the controller is stationed in the glove box.

This car has NEVER been down the 1/4 and I don't even have numbers since the Posi ported blower and nitrous kit has been installed.

$21,000 OBO, no trades.

Like I said, I'm not in a rush to sell the car so I really will not entertain low ballers.
Feel free to PM me or message here if you have any questions.

20120528155702.jpg

20120528155652.jpg

20120528155550.jpg

20120528155528.jpg

20120528155453.jpg

20120527160839.jpg

(Note: Backseats are fully installed)
20120526222653.jpg

201205131828301.jpg

eaton2.jpg

20120528155851.jpg

20120528155837.jpg

20120528155804.jpg

20120528155606.jpg

20120526195334.jpg

img1311b.jpg

img1266rk.jpg

20120528155513.jpg

img00331201105122140.jpg

(Note: Picture does not reflect current mileage, no check engine lights)

Last edited:

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Just to give an idea to some on how new the port and nitrous kit install is, I haven't even finished my first bottle through the car. The car was sprayed about five or six times total.

Forgot to add there's a raptor shift light hidden behind the middle ac vent, drivers side

Last edited:

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Would you be confident that this car can make long road trip? What kind of 1/4 mile #s numbers you put down at the track before the port?

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Would you be confident that this car can make long road trip? What kind of 1/4 mile #s numbers you put down at the track before the port?

Yes, it would make a road trip. I've trailered it to San Fran and drove it to Nevada for Hot August Nights one year. All be it that's not extensively long, it had 0 hiccups. I would have faith in this car if you had to drive it across several states.

It's never been down the 1/4. Ever.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Yes, it would make a road trip. I've trailered it to San Fran and drove it to Nevada for Hot August Nights one year. All be it that's not extensively long, it had 0 hiccups. I would have faith in this car if you had to drive it across several states.

It's never been down the 1/4. Ever.

I appreciate the quick response, iam definetly in the market, been lurking around for a while, reason for asking is my wife is from the Yakima valley. We live in Colorado now and we have been planning a trip up there for sometime. Ive driven my other Mustangs up there during the spring & summer season (long ass trip!) but the weather is pretty nasty here this month not sure about the trip. What part of Seattle you from? Will discuss this with the wifey today.

346CamaroSS

Established Member
I appreciate the quick response, iam definetly in the market, been lurking around for a while, reason for asking is my wife is from the Yakima valley. We live in Colorado now and we have been planning a trip up there for sometime. Ive driven my other Mustangs up there during the spring & summer season (long ass trip!) but the weather is pretty nasty here this month not sure about the trip. What part of Seattle you from? Will discuss this with the wifey today.

No problem. I'm actually just outside of down town Seattle.

fiveohwblow

Established Member

I am really sad to see this car go as I agree with what was stated... it has been meticulously maintained and runs very well. You will be getting a very beautiful termi should you chose to pick this up Stage 4.6

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I am really sad to see this car go as I agree with what was stated... it has been meticulously maintained and runs very well. You will be getting a very beautiful termi should you chose to pick this up Stage 4.6

Thanks, that is comforting to know especially when considering to travel so far to look a car i really no nothing about.

No problem. I'm actually just outside of down town Seattle.

Not making any promises or offers yet, on this beautiful car, but ive discussed it with the wife and she likes it as well. Not to mention she gets to see her family. The problem we might run into is, her getting time off work on short notice, as well as finding a dog sitter for my 2 pitbulls, the weather is pretty crazy down here and i would hate to get caught in the snow with that beautiful car.
I dont like to get peoples hopes up and start with the phone calls and offers until i know for sure that i am ready to take the next step! i will definetly keep a close eye on this post and pm you directly if this can be done.
Thank you for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread