2003 cobra 10th anniversary

Silver_Snake

Established Member
nice car! it should have been sold by now. hopefully soon. just dont let the low ballers and cheap people steal it from you! best to you!!

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
nice car! it should have been sold by now. hopefully soon. just dont let the low ballers and cheap people steal it from you! best to you!!
Hi its a very nice car. Do you have it still? You put a lot into this cobra. What does it run at the strip? Do you have other tires to swap or just the mickeys? I might be in the market soon. I’m checking what’s out there and not in a rush. How far are you from Philly. I’m in Wilmington Delaware so should be close enough that I can check the car out sometime. How hard would it be to remove the roll cage bars I’m sure it’s expensive to do and probably not wise. Have you had any offers? Are you looking for a cobra coupe? Ive never owned a conv before But had 4 other mustangs from Saleen to Shelby over the years. How is the traction with all the mods on street tires? As you know traction is a huge issue with these cars. Sorry for all my questions. Thank you for your time.

zoomzoom544

Established Member
Hi its a very nice car. Do you have it still? You put a lot into this cobra. What does it run at the strip? Do you have other tires to swap or just the mickeys? I might be in the market soon. I’m checking what’s out there and not in a rush. How far are you from Philly. I’m in Wilmington Delaware so should be close enough that I can check the car out sometime. How hard would it be to remove the roll cage bars I’m sure it’s expensive to do and probably not wise. Have you had any offers? Are you looking for a cobra coupe? Ive never owned a conv before But had 4 other mustangs from Saleen to Shelby over the years. How is the traction with all the mods on street tires? As you know traction is a huge issue with these cars. Sorry for all my questions. Thank you for your time.

Thank you I’ll send you a message

Users who are viewing this thread