2003 BLACK Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

Zeyzer

Blue Blooded
Established Member
2003 Ford Police Interceptor. Very durable and extremely reliable with 108K miles. No problems with this one. Transmission fluid and differential fluid were recently drained and refilled with synthetic. Drives very smooth and moves with a purpose. Has 3.27 trac lok rear end. Interior is gray with rear vinyl seat and cloth front bucket seats. Also has factory equipped carpet unlike most other interceptors that have rubber floors. Power windows, power door locks and A/C blows very cold. Exterior is solid overall and looks good for a retired cruiser. The vehicle was freshly retired when purchased so it still has some emergency equipment installed (lights and siren). Overall, it's a great comfortable car that looks good but can also be intimidating and fun to drive. Also have a set of 2007 18 inch black bullitt wheels with virtually new tires that I would be willing to sell seperately. $5300

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

performancenut

Established Member
Does it still have the cop chip? (sorry, couldn't resist to ask the question; already know the answer)

Nice vehicle; should sell pretty easily.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Great DD, These cars clear traffic like Moses parting the red sea. And they are no slouch(for what they are). My 03 went 14.9 with 3.73 rear,ported plenum,FRPP 70MM TB marauder 80 mm maf and a SCT 93 tune. Chirps the tires at wot 1-2 all day long.Not bad for a 4200lbs car that ran 24 hours a day for the last 7 years!

Best of luck and they do look sinister in black,and that one looks to be in tip top shape.

Last edited:

Zeyzer

Blue Blooded
Established Member
Thanks for the comments fellas. You're right 1BAD, these things are no slouch considering their size. It seems I could never get anywhere on time when I drive through town cause everyone around me slows down and they all seem to magically peg the speed limit. I swear there's a button on cruise control probably between the "set" and "resume" that says "cop" and nails the speed limit instantly. Different story on the interstate though, everyone scatters out of the way like roaches.

Zeyzer

Blue Blooded
Established Member
I'm actually in TN now near Nashville. I've neglected my profile after I sold my Terminator 2 years ago.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Thanks for the comments fellas. You're right 1BAD, these things are no slouch considering their size. It seems I could never get anywhere on time when I drive through town cause everyone around me slows down and they all seem to magically peg the speed limit. I swear there's a button on cruise control probably between the "set" and "resume" that says "cop" and nails the speed limit instantly. Different story on the interstate though, everyone scatters out of the way like roaches.

+1
I've got an '05 Dark Blue CV that people think is an unmarked municipal vehicle. They slow down and crane their necks to see if a cop is driving it. Lots of fun in that regard. The Crown Vic is a good car. I've got the leather interior with the bench seat in front. Great for road trips.

Users who are viewing this thread