2003 Black Cobra 29k miles 23k obo

jalock87

Established Member
2003 cobra, black, 29k miles.
I believe I am the third owner of the vehicle and it has no history of being in any kind of wreck. I am only selling due to current circumstances with school. I have invested over four years of time and parts into what this car is. The car is a low mile car but not perfect, I have included pictures of the flaws that stand out to me, I am not trying to hide anything and will be glad to answer any reasonable questions! Please do not waste my time, if you are not interested in buying the vehicle please do not post in the thread. I am limited with time to reply because of my busy schedule. The following is a list of most of the mods I can think of. I will include all extra parts and wheels with the car for the listed price, other negotiations can be made.

Engine:Built and tuned by Travis at Gearheads Performance in Arlington, TX. 9.5:1, Manley h beam rods and coated pistons. ARP hardware on everything. 96-98 cobra intake cams. Wrinkle black valve covers with wrinkle blue coil covers. LFP pullies with billetflow snub. Metco 2lb lower. Royal purple used every oil change.

Blower/intake Posi #100 race port in wrinkle blue.Billetflow plenum in wrinkle blue and black throttle bodyGen2 JLT cold air Black 2.76 pulley with Metco 2lb lower for 17lb total boost

Fuel:80lb injectors/stock railsDual FPDM conversionKenne bell boost a pumpFore Twin GT pumps (E-85 compatible)

Cooling:170 degree thermostatLFP dual pass exchangerMezeire intercooler pumpEven cooling mod on back of heads

Drivetrain/suspension Front: h&r race springs with strange 10 way struts, max Motorsport caster camber plates, UPR bumpsteer kit.

Exhaust: Stock manifolds, UPR offroad X-pipe, Magnaflow Catback, magnaflow tips

Tranny: Refreshed T-56 with basic rebuild kit, ford racing throwout/pilot bearing, centerforce dual friction clutch, MGW shifter, Alum driveshalft, synchromesh.

Solid axle: Eaton posi diff, moser 31 spline axles, welded tubes, 3:55 gears, royal purple max gear diff lube. Steeda drag springs, Lakewood drag shocks, UPR upper and lower controls.

Wheels: 18" Saleen speedlines with 18x10 rears and tires. Also 17" polished AFS, 17x10.5 rears wheels only would need tires

Interior: parchment inserts, Mach sound, SOS pillar with boost and oil pressure gauges, mgw shift knob, anniversary ebrake and shift boot, raptor shift light in vent.

Car made 575/600 on E85. I know there are details I'm forgetting but you get the idea!

photo_zps865e6e70.jpg

photo_zps700d4519.jpg

photo_zps9359a3f2.jpg

photo_zpscaca46e4.jpg

image_zpsa534e1f1.jpg

image_zps2601858e.jpg

image_zps022938dd.jpg

image_zps15bb7d15.jpg

image_zpsa42f5147.jpg

image_zps4a2c23c1.jpg

image_zps9b31493e.jpg

image_zpsacb295ce.jpg