WANTED: 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra

Grabber70Mach

Established Member
I believe there is one 03 I don't see accounted for. It's the only one that was painted Speedlab Yellow vert, the same yellow that was offered on the S7's. It was Steve's personal car that was sold out of a VA dealer, last I knew it was in Texas. Trying to remember but I think it was 002.

Last edited:

Brutus6910

Established Member
I am looking for my dream car. I am interested in any color except red or yellow. It does not matter if you have modifications or not. I am mainly looking for good driver that I can build and enjoy with my family. It can be a convertible or hard top. Please let me know what you have and what your asking price is. I am trying to stay in the 22,000 - 30,000. I am located in Sioux Falls, SD.

If you're still looking. I have an 03 black coupe for sale. Call me at 5179990841. I'm in Michigan.

SVTJW

2003 Sonic Blue, chrome wheels, blk top, ~13k miles, near Charlotte NC, a few upgrades included, Still like new, garage kept.
Post if anyone is looking. Ill get some pics together.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I have the same car with 90k miles.
If the right car comes along I’d be interested in a much lower mileage car.
Do you have a price in mind? How many owners? Also, pics would be good.
Thanks!!

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Are you selling?
I don’t think I could bring myself to sell it until I find something else and that might not happen. They are getting harder and harder to find and the prices are jumping. My car has 90,000 miles but it’s been so well taken care of it’s like a car that has 50,000 miles.I would only be interested in a car with 25,000 +-miles or less if I were to actually sell mine for another one. Otherwise I will be glad to keep mine. If I find the right car that comes along I will put it up for sale but not until then. I appreciate you asking though.

Last edited:

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue, chrome wheels, blk top, ~13k miles, near Charlotte NC, a few upgrades included, Still like new, garage kept.
Is this your car? How much and give us more info please along with photos. Thanks

R-CODE

Established Member
I sent you a DM about the car…

BlownShelby10

Established Member
I have
I am looking for my dream car. I am interested in any color except red or yellow. It does not matter if you have modifications or not. I am mainly looking for good driver that I can build and enjoy with my family. It can be a convertible or hard top. Please let me know what you have and what your asking price is. I am trying to stay in the 22,000 - 30,000. I am located in Sioux Falls, SD.

I have a 17k mile black 03 cobra convertible for sale if interested. $29,500. Text for details 317-985-0107

Users who are viewing this thread