2003/2004 Cobra Fog Lights (with pigtails and bulb)...Foglight Brackets 99/01 Cobra

parentof3

Established Member
2003/2004 Cobra Fog Light Assembly (with pigtails,bulb, bezels)

selling complete foglight assembly for 03/04 termi bumper. Foglights bumper bezles are brand new, the bulbs are used (different from the ones pictured).....

$120 plus shipping for everything

Last edited:

shamrock216

Established Member
Just wanna make sure I got this right...

Based on the info from the other forum, these will mount directly to an 03/04 Cobra bumper, with out the brackets? Im uncertain if they will work with my mustang, its a 99 and Im planning on putting an 03 Cobra bumper on it, will they plug right in or will I end up splicing a bunch of wires?

Once I get the ball rolling on my bumper swap I will hit you up for these if you still have them and they work for me.

parentof3

Established Member
Just wanna make sure I got this right...

Based on the info from the other forum, these will mount directly to an 03/04 Cobra bumper, with out the brackets? Im uncertain if they will work with my mustang, its a 99 and Im planning on putting an 03 Cobra bumper on it, will they plug right in or will I end up splicing a bunch of wires?

Once I get the ball rolling on my bumper swap I will hit you up for these if you still have them and they work for me.

You just need the bumper with the bezels...No need for the brackets for the 03/termi bumper...There are 2 wires on each side you need to splice though (no way around these but its extremely easy and obvious)

parentof3

Established Member
the 99/01 one are sold..

all i got left is the 03/04 foglights, pigtails and and bumper bezles...shipping is $15, so $135 shipped, pics here (i didn't take picks of the bezles just the foglights)

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
Do you still have the 03-04 Cobra foglight setup? If so, PM me a bottom line price. Need some asap!

Users who are viewing this thread