2002 SVT Focus RED

ouikikazz

I have a 2002 Red SVT Focus for Sale with 49xxx on the car. Car is in great condition, some door dings and got a set of ST200 wheels, fairly stock except an aftermarket Tune and a Aluminum Flywheel and STG1 Clutch, everything else is factory. I only have ONE pic of it, but it is an old pic with the svt wheels which are gone and the HIDs which aren't on there anymore (one of the ballasts burnt out and never replaced it). It has now the factory headlights and new ST200 wheels on it with tires only about 5k miles old. The car carries a salvaged title in NY state for an accident in the rear drivers side quarter panel and bumper (thats the info i pulled up from the previous owner). I've dont ever ill recalls and fix to the car so there aren't any issues or tsb you need to deal with. Car drives like a charm, don't let the salvaged title scare you, its been like 2 yrs since it was given the salvage title and there has been absolutely no mishaps with it since that i can recall...im only selling it because im having some bad luck driving a red car around town. Im asking $7500obo for the car. Car is located in the NYC area.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=2/5622054092.jpg&s=x402
AGAIN the picture is old the HIDs are not on it anymore and there are better looking rims on it pic of rims here just to give you idea of the rims:
http://i7.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/71/4d/65_1.JPG

I have a few other pics of it with the rims on and the HIDs on but i have a broken digital camera so i can't take any recent pics, but nothing has changed on it since except the HIDs on the car, if you EMAIL me: [email protected] or PM me your email address i'll shoot you an email with the pics.

Please SERIOUS parties only, I'll trade the car for ANOTHER SVT Focus but NOT in red (i can't deal with a red car anymore) but I am not putting cash on top of the car for another svt focus, i have no money, so it'll either be a straight trade or a trade of my car for yours+cash if yours say have higher miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread