2002 Sonic Blue SVT Focus - $6,750

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Up for sale is my Sonic Blue 2002 SVT Ford Focus. This car is a 2 door hatchback and has 89K miles on it. The transmission is a 6-speed standard transmission. The interior is two-toned black leather and blue cloth. I'm asking $6,750 OBO.

Here are a few of the factory features:
Cold weather package: traction control, engine block heater, and heated seats.
Power Sunroof
Audiophile audio with subwoofer in the back

Extras on the car:
+Alpine Head unit replacing horrible stock disc changer. Head unit controls Ipod directly from unit and can also play music from USB sticks!
+HID lights fully stock from ford. HIDs were not an option on a 2002 and cost nearly 1k aftermarket from ford.
+FS blue strut bar
+AEM cold air intake with blue finish
+Billet rear Dogbone motor mount
+Spec stage 2 clutch kit replaced at about 48,000 miles
+Findanza aluminum flywheel
+Kumho Ecsta SPT Ultra Summer tires replaced around 45,000 miles
+Tint on all windows except windshield. I don't know the amount but it is lighter in the front to look less illegal
+High quality car cover custom made for SVT focus 2 door

Things to be mentioned:
+There is a broken exhaust bracket that causes a small squeak at idle and up to 2,000 RPM. This wasn't a big deal to me because I was going to replace it when I replaced the exhaust. The bracket is around $60 form Ford.
+There is a small dent on the driver's side door line on the door. It's not very visible from 10ft away, but is noticeable from under 10ft.
+From time to time, there is engine noise that comes through the rear speakers. I think it's a bad ground, but I'm unsure. Another easy fix, but I just don't have time to mess with the car right now.

This car is in excellent condition and is a joy to drive. I am getting married in the summer and I am going to need a bigger car. My number is 575-650-4563 if you would like to come see it.

487977220_uSjYF-XL.jpg

487979875_2qr3D-XL.jpg

487979964_nmzfu-XL.jpg

487979912_5xE3V-XL.jpg

Here is a link to more pictures of the car...

SVT Focus - Josh Hunt Wedding and Sports Photography, Las Cruces, NM / El Paso, TX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread