2002 Saleen

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I've had them under quite a few lowered cars and surprised that they slid right under. I have no regrets with them

Im looking at the higher capacity ones, I know they'll fit under the car, mainly want to make sure I can lift my truck without putting it into the open garage door

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I've had them under quite a few lowered cars and surprised that they slid right under. I have no regrets with them

Thanks man, you don't see many around my parts so it's cool to have something different

Thanks!

I've been tossing this idea around! I'm thinking I'm somewhere around 430 at the crank with the vortec and would love to turn it up, but just not sure if that's the route I want to go. Cobra swap or coyote would be ideal, just not sure if it's the move I want to make. With what I have invested into the car right now I could probably break even or close - so it's tempting. Hoping 3.73's wake it up a bit more, which it should, but I'll know I want more.
The things I would do for a saleen cobra....

If you ever do decide to part ways with it and want someone that can only severely underpay you for it, give me a holler

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

SVT Adam

Established Member
Wow Looking good!

Nice work on the paint correction. It takes time and isn't by any means an easy job. Well done!

Awesome car!

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

thank you, it’s something I enjoy doing, and do on the side. This car was fun to work on because I really got to bring the paint back to life
C09D1FA0-0249-44D6-82F8-CA88B93EE112.jpeg

Last weekends RS3 full correction and ceramic coat
56D78F78-D0F0-496A-BC36-C6471CD327D3.jpeg

SVT Adam

Established Member
Im looking at the higher capacity ones, I know they'll fit under the car, mainly want to make sure I can lift my truck without putting it into the open garage door
Ah, gotcha. Good thinking lol
The things I would do for a saleen cobra....

If you ever do decide to part ways with it and want someone that can only severely underpay you for it, give me a holler

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.
Hahah, this one made me lol

SVT Adam

Established Member

99BOSS

Established Member
Great job on the attention to detail and work on that beautiful car! Nothing like a Rio Red new edge Saleen. One of the best looking mustangs ever. Im partially biased, I had a 99 red S351 and loved it!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Car and garage look great!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Saleen498

Established Member
I don't disagree! Would really love to find a Saleen speedster hood

Very nice saleen man. I vote keep it and coyote swap. Definitely one of the best looking mustangs ever but I may be biased as well. Also I may or may not have an authentic saleen hood laying around....

Screenshot_20210724-075301_Gallery.jpeg

02 Saleen #498
03 Cobra #5467
15 GT PP #wgaf

SVT Adam

Established Member
Great job on the attention to detail and work on that beautiful car! Nothing like a Rio Red new edge Saleen. One of the best looking mustangs ever. Im partially biased, I had a 99 red S351 and loved it!
Thank you, I tend to agree. It's hard to beat the look of these new edge saleen's imo. Mine is an 02 so it's Torch Red, but I get what you're saying! I'd love to experience a 351 sometime

Car and garage look great!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks!

I want! And it's even better because it's not an extreme hood

Me too.
Nice job on the car OP.

Thanks!
checked Costco and it’s no longer on sale, went from 1200-1300 to 1700 so I’ll be waiting

Keep checking back. Costco has some of the better deals with the lifting blocks

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Money shot!
9b5563fc-0690-4c62-9b62-381d201e7180-jpeg.1713285

Congratulations on finding such a nice Saleen. She is looking immaculate after your paint correction. Really stunning, sir!

SVT Adam

Established Member
Money shot!
9b5563fc-0690-4c62-9b62-381d201e7180-jpeg.1713285

Congratulations on finding such a nice Saleen. She is looking immaculate after your paint correction. Really stunning, sir!

This is my background at work...I tend to like this one as well lol. Thanks

Car looks amazing! Great work!

Coming from a mystic termi I'm feeling pretty good right now! haha

Users who are viewing this thread